Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simp Peterson justifying female hypergamy. White birth rates are declining, and this """right wing""" faggot is justifying female discrimination!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★

Who would have thought that Jordan Peterson would be a right wing grifter afterall?
ywu3yjo3ijz71.jpg

liberals will be replaced by conservatives, thats it

Fuck JP. Hate him

Who would have thought that Jordan Peterson would be a right wing grifter afterall?
ywu3yjo3ijz71.jpg
KEK, thanks for that. I knew he's a total hypocrite and an asshole

That's totally why whores and future single mothers will get into relationships with thugmaxxing niggers and sociopathic Chads and then end up on the front page after being shot/beaten/chased away, they're just looking for the best potential mate for their child. Foids drop down in the "socio-economic" hierarchy after having a man leave them because previously they relied solely on the man to manage their finances and cuck out for everything they wanted to do, they don't deserve to leech off of a man after divorce because of that. Redpill copers are so fucking retarded with their worship. :feelshaha:

Lifefuel for subhuman betabuxxers

Yup. He's definitely intelligent (that's one thing I can't deny about him), so I'm quite sure that he deliberately let his room be shown on stream (if he had let it be shown "accidentally", he would have to be extremely low IQ). And he doesn't have Alzheimer's, so he knows what he's said multiple times on camera about "cleaning your room".

I think it's just a hint to the non-brainwashed yet viewers that he doesn't actually care about what he says and that he's just doing it for the fame/money.

Juden Peterstein

Intelligence to a woman means being a aggresive thug, bullying people that look different, bullying the disabled, having attractive physical traits. If you're ugly or deformed women will see you as a unintelligent subhuman and not worthy of interaction alot of women would refute this but it shows by the men that they're with and how they act around them. I see alot of Chads with these toxic personality traits where they belittle the less fortunate and women think its hilarious because Chad is doing it.

Hey! Cease your antisemtism, alright? :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:.And don't you dare miss the old Peterson

I love these boomer armchair psychologists who try to convince us that women's dating / mating choices are a part of this complex, multi-layered process that men are just too ignorant to figure out.

Like no, you charlatan, they're going for dudes who give them tingles, it's that fucking simple - also JUST FUCKING LOL at trying to make the argument that intelligence is something that women are discriminatory on the basis of when it comes to mate selection.

I can't remember the exact title but I remember @Gymcelled made a thread showing scientific literature demonstrating that high IQ men and literal retards actually have the same reproductive success as one another

Fuck Jordan Peterson

That picture confirms it. He went from a nobody college professor who stood against the pronoun insanity to a public intellectual who gets paid to talk and tell people what they want to hear. He found his target audience with fatherless sons who are the product of single mothers, thanks to feminism, and acts as their surrogate father who gives them basic life lessons their mothers couldn't teach them about being a man.

His interview with Benjamin Netanyahu showed that he's on the globalist side and he's doing all of this for money. He's 100% a grifter.

Intelligence to a woman means being a aggresive thug, bullying people that look different, bullying the disabled, having attractive physical traits. If you're ugly or deformed women will see you as a unintelligent subhuman and not worthy of interaction alot of women would refute this but it shows by the men that they're with and how they act around them. I see alot of Chads with these toxic personality traits where they belittle the less fortunate and women think its hilarious because Chad is doing it.

cuckold pussy nigga

He a fucking shill for jews. he should be gassed for being a faggot kike lover