Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simps gang up on a normie who knocked out a noodlewhore harassing him

And this is why i dont fucking participate. This so called society doesnt deserve my help. The companies can have their normtard employees.

This is why I gymmaxxing so beta simp fags won't mess with me when I give foid some equal left and right :feelshaha:

They entertained it until they seen her down and the soyness entered their bodies

They entertained it until they seen her down and the soyness entered their bodies
I hate these faggots so much it's y I carry weapons so I can beat their asses if they ever try me:feelswhat:

Why isn't she in jail for domestic abuse:feelsree:

Simps should be killed couple times as an example to the rest

SIMPS are not males, they are abomination's created by women to worship them.

She felt emoldened by society

That ego gonna rise, and she's going to demand more.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Woman really think they can get away with everything

Simps are fucking faggots and should kill themselves.

Not surprising this happened in L.A. That's a hot spot for simps/white knights

This is exactly the example why I don't have any "friends", I hate going to public places, and will never trust anyone. These situations extend to the law and your basic rights as a human, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back