Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SimpTok - Foids try appealing to incels for more simp followers

They're looking for a bluepilled simp to pay off their college debt.

When men just under 6ft are considered "short" :lul::lul::lul:

First vid: virtue signaling. The taller the better not only for women but for society as a whole.

Second vid: acne Gigachad.

Third vid: anime is now mainstream and as usual foids love mainstream shit and trends so they gotta look like they love anime guys but theyd all reject 2017 weebcels

Fourth vid: white dude have highest acne rates and this is an ethnic whore. You get the point.

:feelsYall:

Why even try to take this seriously? Don't see a point in posting tiktoks on here.

Second vid: acne Gigachad.
Gotta love this.

When Chad has acne: Teehee he is so cute :foidSoy::foidSoy:

When a subhuman has acne: Go take a shower you disgusting asshole :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Chad with acne..Should I be even surprised?

Gotta love this.

When Chad has acne: Teehee he is so cute :foidSoy::foidSoy:

When a subhuman has acne: Go take a shower you disgusting asshole :foidSoy::foidSoy:
More like "Go take a shower in Auschwitz!" :feelskek:
I know that gas chambers didn't exist ofc.

Last edited:
virtue signalling olympics

[UWSL]some boys are looking for super models not all girls are like that, and if they are, it's hard to find a faithful super model. I don't want you to think I was fat when I was young and that's why I'm saying these, no I was 52 kg I was in shape but I had friends that were pretty and had boyfriends just for paying for them. you should first find a friend and then start dating her and trust me she would love that. and if she has defects don't be picky you have defects too, we all do.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I hope next time you are replying your comments you are not feeling lonely any more (sorry for bad english I'm not native) - Stupid cunt on yt comments UNREAL[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I fucking hate women, they really have the fucking audacity to lie, I hoped they get raped and die soon.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i will not click on tiktok links

When men just under 6ft are considered "short" :lul::lul::lul:
how many percent of fertile men are over 6ft again? jfl

it really IS a trend. also all the foids complaining about being "forever alone" while sucking chads D last saturday night

how many percent of fertile men are over 6ft again? jfl

it really IS a trend. also all the foids complaining about being "forever alone" while sucking chads D last saturday night
Lit kek

What a pathetic existence

They are not human for me

I have come across horrible SimpTok. Full of women trying to appeal to incels saying they like men with acne, short stature, etc.

But when it comes down to dating these kind of guys she’ll just run to chad what a joke. These comments make me depressed

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRsJhgkR/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRsJJQs7/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRsJerDu/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRsJrSKV/

DISCUSS :reeeeee:

All foids who post shit like this, have an onlyfans and want to appeal to their simps. It's a law.
It's really simple.

Wtf is that alien looking creature :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Women in 2021 are so fucking ugly and dysgenic that they have to wear more make-up than a literal clown JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am sure these videos are one of those "when he has blue eyes" foid videos where they are lusting after the chad with blue eyes they met. I mean the guy with acme clearly has the face of a model. Don't trust what comes out of a foids mouth, who the lower mouth opens to is more realistic.

I am sure these videos are one of those "when he has blue eyes" foid videos where they are lusting after the chad with blue eyes they met. I mean the guy with acme clearly has the face of a model. Don't trust what comes out of a foids mouth, who the lower mouth opens to is more realistic.
Just have blue eyes theory confirmed once again @tehgymcel420

Acne is something that can be fixed with relative ease compared to your height or face. I despise tiktok.

when a woman does this, check
  1. if they have an OnlyFans (most likely wants simps to subscribe to it)
  2. if their boyfriend is what they describe to be (they'll most likely have a chad boyfriend)

god women have no fucking shame JFL

you don't believe your own words, whore, god she should be stoned for this, she's literally insulting our intelligence

And dumb ignorant ass negros eat this shit up... :soy:

What's with the obscenely long fake eye lashes? complete turnoff

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back