Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Since foids refuse to be feminine, they need to have their unicorn halo taken away

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
the reason everyone is bluepilled by default and need to learn blackpill the hard way, but also the reason bluepill even exists is because males are massively taught that 3d sluts are gentle, kind, le emphatique etc and fall for being treated nicely but literally all it takes is 2 minutes of browsing tiktok to see them bragging about cheating, about 100+ body count etc

keep in mind that even normal faggots who somewhat understand the toilet nature, after falling for a foid, dont think about her roast beef hole being massively dug in but about her being everything that the unicorn halo is talking about, and since foids are nothing like that, mass media needs to stop giving it to them

Last edited:
Just undo thousands of years of biological programming theory

They shaped the world to their liking, tabooing slutshaming enabled them to be seen as both whores and innocents beings.

Their need their rights stripped, society is hell because of them abusing their privileges WHILE KNOWING that they are privileged scum in the mix.

Just undo thousands of years of biological programming theory
This

Unfortunately many men make the problem worse by putting these foids on a pedestal because they're horny

Being raised by a single mother made me think that foids were angels, until I got to college, and I realized that foids were an extension of Lucifer on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back