Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sincere apology to the grinch. he dosen't have to respond if he dosen' want to

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
@The Grinch alright that last thread was out of line. joking about you getting raped in prison isn't funny and you don't deserve that you don't deserve to go to prison at all. your a descent dude I just don't have any tolerance for being mocked and ridiculed by anyone and o makes me lash out. anyway hope things go alright for you and you ascend with a cute foid someday.

@The Grinch ending up in prison will be lifefuel for the inmates. His asshole and mouth would be obliterated in seconds. I say it's his best chance at ascension. Shit, a single landwhale with 3 Tyrone kids would even turn his retarded ass down.:p

@The Grinch ending up in prison will be lifefuel for the inmates. His asshole and mouth would be obliterated in seconds. I say it's his best chance at ascension. Shit, a single landwhale with 3 Tyrone kids would even turn his retarded ass down.:p
You are my biggest fan

He will spread aids when he is getting passed around in prison like the weak cuck he is

Gayest shit I've ever read on this forum.

Gayest shit I've ever read on this forum.
All of them 3 are doing like 100 threads about gay fantasies with black cocks in male asses in prison bathrooms

Mods should be concerned about their sexual orientation

Dude, I've made two posts in other people's threads calling out your stupid shit. The only fan you really have is your mother but she only says that to make you feel better. The moment that placenta was cut she knew it was a mistake to have not just aborted rather than birthing a leech.

Dude, I've made two posts in other people's threads calling out your stupid shit. The only fan you really have is your mother but she only says that to make you feel better. The moment that placenta was cut she knew it was a mistake to have not just aborted rather than birthing a leech.
How does the cock of @Inceldom Victim taste, tranny?

All of them 3 are doing like 100 threads about gay fantasies with black cocks in male asses in prison bathrooms

Mods should be concerned about their sexual orientation
lol nvm you retarded mixed race rat. there's I reason I got mad at you in the first place. your a passive aggressive bipolar bitch. get fucked by niggers in prison and die of aides you filth. I'm utterly done with you

lol nvm you retarded mixed race rat. there's I reason I got mad at you in the first place. your a passive aggressive bipolar bitch. get fucked by niggers in prison and die of aides you filth. I'm utterly done with you
Giga based.

You are tagging me everywhere and trying desperately to get my attention and talking about sexual fantasies in which i am the main character.

You must be gay. I am not and i don’t find you relevant or interesting, while you are literally following me around everywhere like a dog.

If you want gay sex, you have the faggot @Inceldom Victim who would love to satisfy your gross fantasies, but i don’t want to.

Now fuck off on my ignore list, both of you, you are not important

Dude, i rated you a 3/10, that’s why you are angry at me and make like 100 threads about me.

Get some help, i don’t know why the opinion of a stranger on the internet triggers you that much.

My opinion must have been very important for you.

How does the cock of @Inceldom Victim taste, tranny?
No idea man, I don't know the taste of shit like you do, since that's all that comes from your mouth.

No idea man, I don't know the taste of shit like you do, since that's all that comes from your mouth.
You both seem to suck each other off and jerk off to BBC-Gay fantasies. My concern is more than justified, faggot.

You are tagging me everywhere and trying desperately to get my attention and talking about sexual fantasies in which i am the main character.

You must be gay. I am not and i don’t find you relevant or interesting, while you are literally following me around everywhere like a dog.

If you want gay sex, you have the faggot @Inceldom Victim who would love to satisfy your gross fantasies, but i don’t want to.

Now fuck off on my ignore list, both of you, you are not important
:foidSoy: I can't handle the mean, stinky inkwell
:soy: That's OK honey, just put them on ignore

Is that how the conversation went with you and the hubby? Jfl.

:foidSoy: I can't handle the mean, stinky inkwell
:soy: That's OK honey, just put them on ignore

Is that how the conversation went with you and the hubby? Jfl.
You; Oh no please don’t put me on ignore please

Dude, i rated you a 3/10, that’s why you are angry at me and make like 100 threads about me.

Get some help, i don’t know why the opinion of a stranger on the internet triggers you that much.

My opinion must have been very important for you.
the fuck? you rated me huh? ok schizo. like I said I take shit from no one. you being a passive aggressive condescending cunt to me is what sent me over the edge. passive-aggressive-fags need to be impaled on spikes. anyway get raped in prison and die of aides you son of an ethnic whore. this is truly the last time I'll ever acknowledge you, sure, if you make a legit thread I might post in it but its only for the topic, not you. good riddance.

the fuck? you rated me huh? ok schizo. like I said I take shit from no one. you being a passive aggressive condescending cunt to me is what sent me over the edge. passive-aggressive-fags need to be impaled on spikes. anyway get raped in prison and die of aides you son of an ethnic whore. this is truly the last time I'll ever acknowledge you, sure, if you make a legit thread I might post in it but its only for the topic, not you. good riddance.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You both seem to suck each other off and jerk off to BBC-Gay fantasies. My concern is more than justified, faggot.
Damn boyo, your comebacks, jfl.
You; Oh no please don’t put me on ignore please
It's OK bro, I'll leave you to wallow in your tears now. Maybe hubby will wipe them up and I can drink them knowing I've won this battle of wits. Now run off with your tail between your legs. No more attention from me today little doggy.

Damn boyo, your comebacks, jfl.

It's OK bro, I'll leave you to wallow in your tears now. Maybe hubby will wipe them up and I can drink them knowing I've won this battle of wits. Now run of with your tail between your legs. No more attention from me today little doggy.
Fuck off faggot

I like this guy, he's not afraid to hurt your feelings @The Grinch .I know in the past you've hurt yourself over bad words made about you by anons on the interwebs here. It's OK bro, I'm sure you can groom some GRAY into massaging those fragile feelings.

/end thread

@The Grinch -0
Me and the other guy 4. Our responses blew yours out the water. :feelshmm:

It's over for you buddy boyo. Try harder next time.

/end thread

@The Grinch -0
Me and the other guy 4. Our responses blew yours out the water. :feelshmm:

It's over for you buddy boyo. Try harder next time.
awww two little faggots sucking each other off. Try not to choke on each other’s cocks, faggots