Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Singapore is ricefuel for lifecels

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
I'm back from a 4-day trip to Singapore and the place looks like an actual paradise for ricecels.

On one hand, I've never seen so many ugly noodles per m². But, on the other hand, these ugly noodles are going out with ugly ricecels. In my hotel pool, I even saw a 6/10 noodle with a reincarnation of Buddha 1/10 fatcel.

And.... despite Singapore being full of expats, there are very few racemixed couples in the streets.

If any brocel is from there, can he explain the dynamics at play? Is it that Singapore noodles only care about money and not looks?
I've seen more pretty cars than good-looking people there.

I want rice food now.
It's over.

"ricefuel for lifecels"

Tenor

I'm back from a 4-day trip to Singapore and the place looks like an actual paradise for ricecels.

On one hand, I've never seen so many ugly noodles per m². But, on the other hand, these ugly noodles are going out with ugly ricecels. In my hotel pool, I even saw a 6/10 noodle with a reincarnation of Buddha 1/10 fatcel.

And.... despite Singapore being full of expats, there are very few racemixed couples in the streets.

If any brocel is from there, can he explain the dynamics at play? Is it that Singapore noodles only care about money and not looks?
More and more each day I find all this passport maxing stuff coming to sense, I’m definitely going to put this into practice.

I need to make money online to live in places like that, how do I do that though

Yea, singaporean whores are materialistic bitches, they would rather date a 2/10 rice than a Chang if he had enough money. But I don’t think rice girls are good looking lol, most of the time they wear masks. Yes there is only few interracial couple, hopefully I don’t see enough wmaf couple here, although I’ve seen imaf couple of times that can be counted with fingers.

living cost is high here, how do you manage?, did you enjoy the skyscrapers here?

The culture of native Singaporeans is often separate from expat circles. Singaporeans who were born there and raised in local schools don't cross over into rich expat social circles as much, often expats don't even interact with them much.

Plus Chinks have a tendency to have insular communities, because they are a freak hivemind CCP race. They are slant-eyed Jews. Even in many parts of the West, Chinks are a bit ghettoized and interact mostly with each other, meaning that the foids are often in relationships with + living with LTN or below Chink males. Singaporeans are just Chinks, so the division between natives and expats can be quite pronounced.

But Singapore is not a real country so much as a hub for foreign businesses, so it's a fairly stuffy place with more emphasis on social status, obedience, social circles and wealth than anything. The country has essentially no culture, art, or anything else, and the people are unthinking drones. If you're not a native Singaporean, you're unlikely to socialcirclemaxx enough for local foids to fuck you, especially if you're not a normie.

Plus Chinks have a tendency to have insular communities, because they are a freak hivemind CCP race.
:yes:
place with more emphasis on social status, obedience, social circles and wealth than anything.
Fucking agree, so relatable sia
If you're not a native Singaporean, you're unlikely to socialcirclemaxx enough for local foids to fuck you, especially if you're not a normie.
i heard many import wives from China and vietnam too.

last i remember of SG was chadpreet were slaying insane amount of pussi
weirdly not as many as white as other sea countries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back