Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Singing or Dancing. Which of these are you good at?

Which of these are you better at?

• Total voters
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I'm shit at both and I presume most people here are same way. But I'm a better dancer than a singer. I have 0 singing talent. Infact my singing talent is abysmal. I butcher every note and rhythm. I'm shit at dancing too but atleast I can hide the lack of talent by bringing energy. So which one do you prefer?

Who cares about that Normie shit

who cares, it's not like you're gonna use it

i can't sing since i have very bad voice but i have a good frame and i can learn dancing.
if you can find some dancing partner in a dancing club then it could be an easy ticket to ascend.
i always liked the "Happiness Therapy" movie and thought i might get a girlfriend if i manage to get into some dancing club.

i can't sing since i have very bad voice but i have a good frame and i can learn dancing.
if you can find some dancing partner in a dancing club then it could be an easy ticket to ascend.
i always liked the "Happiness Therapy" movie and thought i might get a girlfriend if i manage to get into some dancing club.
Tbh I'd be too high inhib to dance with a partner.

I'm shit at both, if I was good at one I'd be at clubs trying to find a toilet there...

I'm terrible at everything I try.

Neither being good at any of those two is norman scum trait

I have never attempted to sing or dance

Neither but i like doing both when i am taking a shower

singing. I’ve done karaoke and gotten positive response a couple times.

I hate my voice so much, it's unbelievable.

i have the voice of a nigger after smoking a pac of cigs

I'm good at shooting and killing.

im bad at both

I once sing on a stage of small audience 30 people I sang one direction what makes you beautiful, and hot Chelle Rae I like it like that, it was at a pseudo mental health boarding school rehabilitation high school.
I was pretty low inhib as a 16 year old ricecel, the group that I practiced with was white foids they actually liked my singing voice and clapped applauded.

i am good at shitting and cumming

neither but I’d like to be good at dancing

what is this game

Screaming into the wall