Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single girls don't exist. How men can find women?

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
I remember how I studied at the university. Almost every girl in my study group had a boyfriend. I also talked with girls from other groups and courses, almost every one had a boyfriend. There are a very small number of girls who do not have a boyfriend, usually they were very ugly or mentally ill. How can a man find a girlfriend in the, considering the fact that almost every girl has a boyfriend?
Over the past 4 years, I have communicated on the Internet with a large number of girls, but almost every one has a boyfriend, it is rarely possible to find one who does not have a boyfriend. If single girls are few, then how do guys find girls?
Seriously, how men can find women?
Single girls don't exist.
Just imagine situation: 18-25 years old man want find 18-25 years old woman for serious relationship and create family. He can easy make social connections with new girls and talks with them, but with each new contact, sooner or later he finds out that the girl has already a sexual partner. What to do?
I don't understand how to find a girl. Because almost everyone girl has a boyfriend.

Usually the foid cheats on him with a better looking man.

if you mog a foid's current boyfriend, you are eligible for the position as a trade-up, but also vulnerable to men that mog you

Because all what foids think about is relationships, as soon as she's single she find a new one.
and they can EASILY find a new one. which she'll have no problem dumping when better chad comes

Because all what foids think about is relationships, as soon as she's single she find a new one.
This.
It's impossible for women to remain single.
At most, they are single for a nanosecond.
They always have a backup guy

I remember how I studied at the university. Almost every girl in my study group had a boyfriend. I also talked with girls from other groups and courses, almost every one had a boyfriend. There are a very small number of girls who do not have a boyfriend, usually they were very ugly or mentally ill. How can a man find a girlfriend in the, considering the fact that almost every girl has a boyfriend?
Over the past 4 years, I have communicated on the Internet with a large number of girls, but almost every one has a boyfriend, it is rarely possible to find one who does not have a boyfriend. If single girls are few, then how do guys find girls?
Seriously, how men can find women?
Single girls don't exist.
Just imagine situation: 18-25 years old man want find 18-25 years old woman for serious relationship and create family. He can easy make social connections with new girls and talks with them, but with each new contact, sooner or later he finds out that the girl has already a sexual partner. What to do?
I don't understand how to find a girl. Because almost everyone girl has a boyfriend.
The gene pool has no room for us bro, and unfortunately there is no lifeguard in the gene pool.

Looking for a single girl is a waste of time imo.

Nowadays foids go from one relationship to another when they feel the other guy is an "upgrade" to her current boyfriend.

Looking for a single girl is a waste of time imo.

Nowadays foids go from one relationship to another when they feel the other guy is an "upgrade" to her current boyfriend.
If finding a single girl is a waste of time, then what does a guy have to do to find a girl?

Why do girls enter into relationships with those guys from whom they are ready to leave to others?

If finding a single girl is a waste of time, then what does a guy have to do to find a girl?

Be good looking.

Why do girls enter into relationships with those guys from whom they are ready to leave to others?

Because they are constantly looking for the best looking guy possible.

maybe they lied to you so you don't get any ideas as an ugly male...

What you mean about that "nowadays"?
Did people live differently before 21 century?
In more details.

Well yeah obviously. In the old days monogamy was more prevalent which more or less forced women to date their looksmatch and stick with him. It's a complex subject and I don't have all the answers but I think it's a combination of religion, lifestyle and the lack of contraceptives.

Another problem is that foids over 23 who are still singles are degenerates with the thousand cock stare. But they woild try to LARP as "I never found someone who really understood me"

This is cope. If every girl had a bf there would be no incels.

I've seen plenty of girls without a bf, they're just fucking different Chads every night.

love is nearly impossible after college years. Maybe even earlier, it is true. Love is already really low chance of happening like less than 5% imo but after college it just plummets WAY down

theyre just saying they have a boyfriend to you because youre ugly

It’s a high-demand job. You have to apply for the position and wait for it to be vacant.
I've seen plenty of girls without a bf, they're just fucking different Chads every night.

love is nearly impossible after college years. Maybe even earlier, it is true. Love is already really low chance of happening like less than 5% imo but after college it just plummets WAY down
Love is just a fucking lie anyways.

There was no problem, when both men and women had to search for mates. This was exception for some prince and princess kids. Nowadays, foids have chads of all kinds right on the palm of her hand.

Pretty much, the few that are single would rather stay that way than date guys like me too. Also its harder online finding them, because they are even picker than In real life I find and that is brutal enough.
You need good looks to get her attention, even if she isn't that attractive herself.

Last edited:
They’d have no problems leaving their boyfriends for you if they liked you

You take what you need (in GTA r4p3 edition)

you see they have boyfriends or not depending on your face

Crazy to think that a few decades ago having a sexual partner pre marriage would end any chances for a foid getting a decent marriage and life. Andwould bring infinite shame to her family. When did the world become so cucked

I hate wamennnnnnnnn:forcedsmile::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Women today are free to do as they please... that is what they chose to do...or better yet it comes naturally to them....
For example cheating is a common thing world wide... It is build in to them to do that...

Forget them... Always better your self and your own life...
And be a gentlman to gentlmen...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2EnV6wunZY

This.

Even if you "ascend" she will still constantly be on the lookout for a better looking/higher status guy to dump you for like a hermit crab getting a new shell. You replace some poor fool who was worse in some areas than you and you will undoubtedly be replaced.
You really can't win in any of this.

"Single" to a foid is VERY different than single to the rest of society. They always make comments like "I've been single for 3 years" and idiots actually think she hasn't been getting dick in the regular. Single to finds is simply code for LTR. And since they aren't loyal even to their chads after a while they are always single, but unlike us they aren't rotting alone. A foid at her "loneliest" is better than us after winning the lotto.

You must be bigger Chad than her current bf, then she will dump him and go with you simple :blackpill: :feelsbadman:

Actually their are lots of single girls but they will never date us cause they're waiting for Chad

Good question, OP. I've noticed this trend as well. And it has been like this since i was in my early teens. Every girl i ever came across already had a boyfriend, even foids on dating apps do. They're mostly just on there for the validation aspect. I guess we just have to accept that there isn't a place for guys like us.

if you mog a foid's current boyfriend, you are eligible for the position as a trade-up, but also vulnerable to men that mog you
This is not an option for sub 5 incel men.

Single girls are only single because they're chad only. :blackpill:

This.
And chads are fucking the market up having 2-3 girlfriends and 2-3 booty calls

there truly is no escape, there's always a chaddier chad.

This.
High IQ. The whole concept of "single woman" is a male projection. The truth is women magically become single to men who mog their current rolodex of prospects, and just as magically become partnered to men who don't.

And chads are fucking the market up having 2-3 girlfriends and 2-3 booty calls
The concept of one-to-one association in the dating market is also a male projection (that, in past times, was enabled by the patriarchy). The natural state of women is harems.

All females are single for Chad.

Because all what foids think about is relationships...
and money, existing without having to pay a cent, being egoistic, fake feelings. Theres probably more than just that, i just dont know what else they do
All females are single for Chad.
true and hurting to know :feelsrope:

Men don’t find women explicitly. Men just position themselves in friend groups that have women and women get their picks based on the pecking order. Once they exhausted all worthy dicks from their friend group they resort to Tinder and fuck Chad there instead. Don’t believe any cold approaching bullshit.

To get a girlfriend you have to cuck another guy and steal his girlfriend.

Also, women might be "single", but they are always fucking some Chad or Tyrone. Always. Even that cute, quiet, demure, asian girl next door... she almost certainly gets dicked down every month by some Tyrone. If you ask her, she will say she has a boyfriend, but what she means is she has a fuck boy. Thats what being single is for females, they just let some random guy fuck them when its that time of the month and they're horny.

Yes but did they have boyfriends? Or was it a lie they sold you to make you lose interest. Foids are full of those tricks especially if you're ugly.