Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mom with 4 kids….

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
51AD25D0 46EB 4A7C 95FC 2CEFE4C27758
EAEEC1BF 43B7 4C75 95BE 0A7BEFA9C99A

"Dating is not for the weak nowadays" :cryfeels::blackpill:

volcel through and through if you wouldn’t :feelswhat:

It’s not difficult to get single moms with 4 kids lol. But I’m not interested in loose ass pussy
She’s just trying to find some poor bastard to help raise her Chad’s crotch spawn

You could still smash and pass that loose used up smelly roastie. Just give her a fake name and don't invite her to your house :chad:

She’s just trying to find some poor rich bastard to help raise her Chad’s crotch spawn
FIFY

The thing is, even if she is not looking for a betabux, how the hell is it possible to know she isn't? Why would a guy give her the benefit of the doubt?

The risk is to high for the guy to get attached and then for him to be sucked out of most of his money if not all, and then to end up wageslaving for his female master.

Fun fact : in French the word for a the female a male loves out of wedlock is "mistress" ("maîtresse").

Last edited:
Fakecel detected [UWSL] :feelsree: :reeeeee:[/UWSL]

If you can pull of a woman and it doesn't matter her condition you mog me, also i request a vote because this fkn volcel should be hanged by the balls.

Last edited:
It’s not difficult to get single moms with 4 kids lol. But I’m not interested in loose ass pussy
Bro can you post pics of her ? :feelshaha: are you a chad ? If her smelly fesihk hole isn't too loose and infected by any chance you should try hitting it and blocking her afterward :feelsokman:

Last edited:
If you can pull of a woman and it doesn't matter her condition you mog me, also i request a vote because this fkn volcel should be hanged by the balls.
Woman with 4 kids will get with anyone with a little bit of money