Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single Mom

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
Toilets will waste their young adulthood being brutally repeatedly banged by chad in every way and have a child out of wedlock and become a nurse and sign up for tinder and say MY SON BRAYDEN HAYDEN JAYDEN BEYBLADEN IS MY WORLD, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A REAL WOMAN SWIPE LEFT

I am not the stepfather, i am the father who stepped up

I am not the stepfather, i am the father who stepped up
if the kids cool and likes videogames id take it,, no im not cucked, he would make a solid lil homie minion

Yeah single mothers are absolute scum, the produce the vast majority of criminals, are sexual deviants, do such a piss-poor job raising the kids, are extremely entitled and put a strain on the economy by taking other people's money.

They’d rather do that than have a stable, happy monogamous relationship with their looksmatch.

if the kids cool and likes videogames id take it,, no im not cucked, he would make a solid lil homie minion
I would like to play videogames with beybladen tbh

Yeah single mothers are absolute scum, the produce the vast majority of criminals, are sexual deviants, do such a piss-poor job raising the kids, are extremely entitled and put a strain on the economy by taking other people's money.
They are evil, every single one of them.

They’d rather do that than have a stable, happy monogamous relationship with their looksmatch.

Yikes, patriarchy is oozing from this comment, this is why you are an incel, may be just may be ...

PKZwamq.jpg

I know a white couple that named their son Jayden and they already dress it in gucci shit and pose with him on instagram.

Its pure faggoty

Yikes, patriarchy is oozing from this comment, this is why you are an incel, may be just may be ...
A lot to unpack there. What backwards bigot wants a lifelong, lasting relationship?

I know a white couple that named their son Jayden and they already dress it in gucci shit and pose with him on instagram.

Its pure faggoty

I did a google search for popular ghetto/thug baby names...

Boys:

Xzavier, Alexzander, Donte, Antwan
Demarcus, Jamarcus, Damarion/Demarion, Dashawn, Keshawn, Tyshawn
Tyree, Tyrese, Jayvion
Jamar, Shamar

Girls:

Destinee/Destiney, Jazmin/Jazmine/Jazmyn, Moriah, Shyann
Janessa, Nyasia, Jakayla
Chasity [sic], Jazlyn/Jazlynn, Jazlene/Jaslene, Jaylah, Aleah, Ayanna, Alexus, Janae
Aniyah, Aliyah, Amiyah/Amya, Kaliyah, Maliyah, Taliyah, Shaniya, Zaniyah, Taniyah, Jaliyah, Jamya, Janiah

I did a google search for popular ghetto/thug baby names...

Boys:

Xzavier, Alexzander, Donte, Antwan
Demarcus, Jamarcus, Damarion/Demarion, Dashawn, Keshawn, Tyshawn
Tyree, Tyrese, Jayvion
Jamar, Shamar

Girls:

Destinee/Destiney, Jazmin/Jazmine/Jazmyn, Moriah, Shyann
Janessa, Nyasia, Jakayla
Chasity [sic], Jazlyn/Jazlynn, Jazlene/Jaslene, Jaylah, Aleah, Ayanna, Alexus, Janae
Aniyah, Aliyah, Amiyah/Amya, Kaliyah, Maliyah, Taliyah, Shaniya, Zaniyah, Taniyah, Jaliyah, Jamya, Janiah
Sounds like a good deportation list.