Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single moms are cancer to society

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
It's proven that most serial killers, cannibals and murderers are brought into this world by single moms

Single moms tend to leech off taxpayers money, getting alimony is rare since their sperm donors are either unemployed, drug addicts or in jail

Single moms are jaded and rotten to the bone, they see everyone as someone who owes them, be it welfare or sympathy

Single moms chose the sperm donor, chose to stay with them and breed, they are adults and they were not groomed or manipulated

Single moms should be ostracized and should not get welfare or any financial support, you reap what you sow

Agreed. My mother is everything you said in this post except the sperm donor part.

Had to suffer my entire life because of her. Had to sit in churches and cut grass just to help on rent, got taken out of school, wasn't raised correctly, was born prematurely.

Single poor moms shouldn't be allowed to procreate or keep their kids.

I was rised by single mother. I agree with you.

I know my mother loves me and I must admit she never took goverment help, but she was working minimum wage job her whole life, which is also fucked up.

Actually most of my problems are because of schizophrenic father that left us without paying for rent for few months (while confirming to my mom that he did), but her foult is she married him like retarded catholic girl she is.

Last edited: