Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion single moms vs single dads?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
It's obvious that single mothers raise terrible children. There is an overwhelming amount of statistics that uphold the importance of a father figure. It's ironic that society places child bearing on women and does everything possible to separate child from father when it's pretty clear that fathers may be more important than mothers in regards to the development of children.

Note: data is from the US but stats for other countries shouldn't be much different

Fatherless children are:
7x more likely to be pregnant as a teen
4x greater risk of poverty
FAR more likely to have behavioral problems
2x more likely to drop out of high school
etc.

However, does anyone have stats that talk about single fathers raising children?
I can't find shit.

I feel like a lot of the time single toilet moms condemn a man’s masculinity growing up and tries to make him more soy

I feel like a lot of the time single toilet moms condemn a man’s masculinity growing up and tries to make him more soy
Exactly, they castrate their male kids into becoming more female and future betabuxxers.

A single father will get 0 help from his circle and the state so I wouldn't be surprised if they fare a lot worse.

However, does anyone have stats that talk about single fathers raising children?
I can't find shit.

No, but its not difficult to explain why:

• Single mothers overwhelmingly get custody, thus any sample size would be extremely small
  • I suspect for political/social reasons this study will not be complied because they would find the usual 'uncomfortable' conclusions
From my observations and anecdotes, single fathers almost always result in far more adjusted and successful children. Males don't develop into pussies and simps, they have a figure they can identify with and usually gain various skills (like car repair, woodwork, etc) that women almost never possess. They tend to be less aimless and more disciplined.

Furthermore, we do actually have the data we need, just in a roundabout way. With single mothers daughters are likely to get pregnant and at younger ages. They are more likely to get involved with unsavory men, and their natural inclination to gynocentric behavior is dialed up to eleven.

With single fathers, these daughters don't have these problems. I've never met a woman with a single father that had 'daddy issues' or did overly stupid shit and in most cases they end up as tomboys to varying degrees. They also tend to be less entitled and bitchy. I've personally never seen a fat, tumblr stereotype single father woman.

Prior to the implementation of the tender years doctrine, fathers were the guardians most likely to get child custody in the event of divorce. Children in the past did not have the problems seen today. Thus, I think we can conclude mothers are overall a highly negative influence when left to their own devices.

Last edited:
No, but its not difficult to explain why:

• Single mothers overwhelmingly get custody, thus any sample size would be extremely small
  • I suspect for political/social reasons this study will not be complied because they would find the usual 'uncomfortable' conclusions
From my observations and anecdotes, single fathers almost always result in far more adjusted and successful children. Males don't develop into pussies and simps, they have a figure they can identify with and usually gain various skills (like car repair, woodwork, etc) that women almost never possess. They tend to be less aimless and more disciplined.

Furthermore, we do actually have the data we need, just in a roundabout way. With single mothers daughters are likely to get pregnant and at younger ages. They are more likely to get involved with unsavory men, and their natural inclination to gynocentric behavior is dialed up to eleven.

With single fathers, these daughters don't have these problems. I've never met a woman with a single father that had 'daddy issues' or did overly stupid shit and in most cases they end up as tomboys to varying degrees. They also tend to be less entitled and bitchy. I've personally never seen a fat, tumblr stereotype single father woman.

Prior to the implementation of the tender years doctrine, fathers were the guardians most likely to get child custody in the event of divorce. Children in the past did not have the problems seen today. Thus, I think we can conclude mothers are overall a highly negative influence when left to their own devices.
thank you for the high IQ post brocel :feelsokman: