Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single shaming is wrong to its core ,every single shaming men are pathetic cucks

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I see this in my family and their “friends” ,they always ask “does he have a girlfriend???” And shit and say that “omg you’re this much years old and you don’t have a gf!!!???:soy:

People are so fucking evil to single shame lonely men like me ,also these people are literally all men or low mid value men

My older cousin came to our house past year and I heard my father speak “oh even if my son has a 40 yr old woman as a gf I’d congratulate him:soy: “they were talking about people with their gfs and shit one of my cousin has a gf that is 6 years older than him

The thing is giving woman all this societal power is so fucking pathetic and weak ,we should be the one who’s choosing , not them

and most of all men should learn that not all life is having sex/pussy and shit ,life is more complex and bigger than that and they should stop talking about gfs and shit

I think this is projection in a way

Also some incel tier old faggot who’s a friend of my mother asked the same shit and told me “when you have money they come to you”

This idiot cannot comprehend that even low Beckie’s like my mother would chose broke homeless Chad aka my father over a millionaire incel tier guy like him, also it’s so brain dead that these fags think moneymaxxing is the ultimate endgame lmfao

tldr; all single shaming men should go to re-education camps or tortured and killed , they are projecting their insecurities and trying to feel better about themselves

Society shouldn’t be like this

a true man doesn’t needs a woman in his life , he should live in absolute peace with himself only

extra story; there was this old loser friend 70 yr old ,of my father, he explained that he was hanging with a woman70 years old ,their life was good then she cheated on him with his “best friend” (60 yrold)and his life is ruined rn , the main idea is never let woman or any other persons be the main thing of your life or any other persons life(teach all people this truth too ) ,or your life will always be worse , learn to live with yourself because men like us must be strong and non pathetic non cucks unlike most men this age

Life isn’t about sex ,it’s about how you live

:feelsgah: Brocel, my family members don't even ask if I have a girlfriend. My mom told them I'm a loser.:feelsgah:

They want to make sure those foids are being worshiped. Foids are parasites, and it is surprising to see a young man not sniffing behind some foid. If a foid likes a male, she will want to meet his parents, in order to weasel her way into the family/ money.

I call it - "Simp Culture". It is the phenomenon of males acting like complete faggots in order to get a crumb of pussy. Seriously, most males today would sell their own brother, if a foid told them to do so.

:soy: "When you have money they come to you":soy: :no: When you have blood - mosquitos come to you.

call it - "Simp Culture". It is the phenomenon of males acting like complete faggots in order to get a crumb of pussy. Seriously, most males today would sell their own brother, if a foid told them to do so.
Pathetic weak man culture, agreed

I see this in my family and their “friends” ,they always ask “does he have a girlfriend???” And shit and say that “omg you’re this much years old and you don’t have a gf!!!???:soy:

People are so fucking evil to single shame lonely men like me ,also these people are literally all men or low mid value men

My older cousin came to our house past year and I heard my father speak “oh even if my son has a 40 yr old woman as a gf I’d congratulate him:soy: “they were talking about people with their gfs and shit one of my cousin has a gf that is 6 years older than him

The thing is giving woman all this societal power is so fucking pathetic and weak ,we should be the one who’s choosing , not them

and most of all men should learn that not all life is having sex/pussy and shit ,life is more complex and bigger than that and they should stop talking about gfs and shit

Also some incel tier old faggot who’s a friend of my mother asked the same shit and told me “when you have money they come to you”

This idiot cannot comprehend that even low Beckie’s like my mother would chose broke homeless Chad aka my father over a millionaire incel tier guy like him, also it’s so brain dead that these fags think moneymaxxing is the ultimate endgame lmfao

tldr; all single shaming men should go to re-education camps or tortured and killed , they are projecting their insecurities and trying to feel better about themselves

a true man doesn’t needs a woman in his life , he should live in absolute peace with himself only

extra story; there was this old loser friend 70 yr old ,of my father, he explained that he was hanging with a woman70 years old ,their life was good then she cheated on him with his “best friend” (60 yrold)and his life is ruined rn , the main idea is never let woman or any other persons be the main thing of your life or any other persons life(teach all people this truth too ) ,or your life will always be worse , learn to live with yourself because men like us must be strong and non pathetic non cucks unlike most men this age

I wanna tear their insides out.
season 2 manga GIF by Funimation

@Lebensmüder @Meus @Mecoja @Steiner Ex Machina

Tell me about it, i listen shit like that every time i meet with my cousins, they all repeat how having wife and kids is only purpose in life and how much is better having for who to live for, how fulfilled their lives are. They are sure im either a pedo or gay because there must be sommething wrong with you to be single.

Tell me about it, i listen shit like that every time i meet with my cousins, they all repeat how having wife and kids is only purpose in life and how much is better having for who to live for, how fulfilled their lives are. They are sure im either a pedo or gay because there must be sommething wrong with you to be single.
Yeah same , you know they are coping with their existence like that and try to drag you to the same pit ? If your life’s purpose is someone else you just lost at life man ,these idiots can’t comprehend that and lie to themselves ,it makes me very angry

Don’t let them gaslight your head bro

@Steiner Ex Machina @[UWSL]L[/UWSL]@Lebensmüder @[UWSL]
Meus
[/UWSL]@Meus @[UWSL]
Mecoja
[/UWSL]@Mecoja @[UWSL]
Fat Link
[/UWSL]@Fat Link @[UWSL]
incelerated
[/UWSL]@incelerated @[UWSL]
Diocel
[/UWSL]@Diocel @[UWSL]
MarquisDeSade
[/UWSL]@MarquisDeSade @[UWSL]
Saint Cho
[/UWSL]@Saint Cho @[UWSL]
Saint Kaczynski
[/UWSL]@Saint Kaczynski @[UWSL]
Sadandangrycel
[/UWSL]@Sadandangrycel @[UWSL]
Pancakecel
[/UWSL]@Pancakecel @[UWSL]
Robtical
[/UWSL]@Robtical @[UWSL]
Sneir
[/UWSL]@Sneir @[UWSL]
SlutLiberationFront
[/UWSL]@SlutLiberationFront @[UWSL]R[/UWSL]@Ray @[UWSL]
Zer0/∞
[/UWSL]@Zer0/∞ @[UWSL]
Ellsworth
[/UWSL]@Ellsworth @[UWSL]
curryboy420
[/UWSL]@curryboy420 @[UWSL]
OscarAllius
[/UWSL]@OscarAllius @[UWSL]
copecel2
[/UWSL]@copecel2 @[UWSL]
yez
[/UWSL]@yez @[UWSL]
muharremabi
[/UWSL]@muharremabi @[UWSL]A[/UWSL]@Advorsor @[UWSL]
BCNincel
[/UWSL]@BCNincel @[UWSL]S[/UWSL]@Scio

I usually just tell people I can't financially afford a girlfriend or wife.

"Oh, why is that? How come?"

Because I can't afford to buy or purchase the affections of a trophy wife and girlfriend currently because my credit card maxed out when I tried to slide it down their vagina line to which the foid looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry, but payment cannot be rendered where there is no $love$ between us. Access denied." :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

I like fucking with people and pissing others off, especially foids. Got to learn to have fun joking with it, you know. Fuck everybody else. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I get pissed off whenever people tell me this shit
Especially leftard foids on kiketube comments lol, all they do is single shame as if it was an actual argument

It's always nice when your own family talk shit about you behind your back...

Especially leftard foids on kiketube comments lol, all they do is single shame as if it was an actual argument
It is an actual argument if your worth is defined by the axe wound between your legs. They are the sellers of sex, so they have to show it as a rare commodity.

We need to bring back slut shaming instead.

Instead of shaming Incels and lonely men, foids should be encouraged to have a sexual relationship with them instead to make the world a better place for everyone. That would be a quick and easy way to end Inceldom or at least significantly reduce it.

Last edited:
Instead of shaming Incels and lonely men, foids should be encouraged to fuck them instead to make the world a better place for everyone. That would be a quick and easy way to end Inceldom or at least significantly reduce it.
Yeah Even just leaving us to our solitude would be okay by me, but instead they shame us coz foids don’t like us , like it was our problem

Yeah Even just leaving us to our solitude would be okay by me, but instead they shame us coz foids don’t like us , like it was our problem
How fucked up is it that as a collective they find it acceptable to degrade and shame a demographic of Incels that is already deeply suffering at the hands of a cold and cruel sadistic female nature who only knows compassion for rich and attractive men

How fucked up is it that as a collective they find it acceptable to degrade and shame a demographic of Incels that is already deeply suffering at the hands of a cold and cruel sadistic female nature who only knows compassion for rich and attractive men
It is very fucked up

Societies biggest enemy is lonely depressed virgin men ,that says a lot about it

Being a FKN whore is better nowadays jfl, if you have no coochie people are not gonna take you seriously.

Societies biggest enemy is lonely depressed virgin men ,that says a lot about it
For them, we're just a waste of resources who are disposable because we'll never get to procreate.

Being a FKN whore is better nowadays jfl, if you have no coochie people are not gonna take you seriously.
Unfortunately most men put foids as such great importance simply for their biology and for them existing, being distracted from actual meaningful endeavors and instead it just makes men turn against each other for what, a mere mortal sack of meat that will rot once it's dead?

Yeah I feel like they showed their true colors with their reaction to Inceldom becoming more mainstream.

Instead of emphasizing and thinking of solutions, they collectively join together to shame, ridicule, mock, and invalidate a suffering demographic of people just because they arent high SMV chad

Unfortunately most men put foids as such great importance simply for their biology and for them existing, being distracted from actual meaningful endeavors and instead it just makes men turn against each other for what, a mere mortal sack of meat that will rot once it's dead?
Agreed most even don’t get that meat ,and the ones getting it are more based like chads

Yeah I feel like they showed their true colors with their reaction to Inceldom becoming more mainstream.

Instead of emphasizing and thinking of solutions, they collectively join together to shame, ridicule, mock, and invalidate a suffering demographic of people just because they arent high SMV chad
That’s why fuck everyone

Then they want support when women get out of an abusive relationship or men get cheated on :feelskek:
I already told the few friends that I have to never tell me about their relationship bs

Then they want support when women get out of an abusive relationship or men get cheated on :feelskek:
I already told the few friends that I have to never tell me about their relationship bs
Friends ? You are fake then

It's kind of hard to disentangle - on one hand, getting a gf indicates a certain perception of social competency. 'Perception' used because bluepillers can't tell the different between a man of good character and a man who is 6 feet tall, of course. So someone not having a girlfriend, especially at an old age (I am going to be 35 soon, almost at the end of my lifespan), sort of implies that they lack social competency and must be shunned from the group. So I can almost get it.

But on the other hand, I just can't shake the feeling that a lot of this is just sneetches and stars. NOFX made a badass song about that book, too:

Anyways, getting to the point, the analogy doesn't really fit that well because for the sneetches, the stars were completely meaningless and arbitrary, but getting a girlfriend is not meaningless nor arbitrary, considering that humans are both social animals and constantly trying to determine trust levels with other members of society. It's hard to disentangle. I can't even figure out if I hold my inceldom against myself or not - sure, I can excuse myself for not being born with better genetics, I had no choice, but is inceldom itself a character flaw? I hate that it makes me feel this way, but I can't escape it.

single shaming is a tactic used by normies so that single men would work hard to marry a foid or if he tries to force some foid then kill him or send to prison.

single shaming is a tactic used by normies so that single men would work hard to marry a foid or if he tries to force some foid then kill him or send to prison.
Yeah sad