Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Skinnyfags are the most wasteful people there are.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Skinnyfags I see routinely don’t even finish half their food before throwing them out, they waste more time talking to their friends than actually eating their meal, and are extremely picky eaters, privileged fags that rather throw out good food than eat something that doesn’t taste good. Fatties actually have more healthy diets than skinnyfags because we eat everything we get our hands on while skinnyfags only care if it tastes good.

Fatties actually have more healthy diets than skinnyfags because we eat everything we get our hands on while skinnyfags only care if it tastes good.
2155EF46 485D 48E7 A652 CC33BE8B274B

stop it OP, you‘re making me crack up

The Fat Acceptance Movement Is The Only Movement Without Any Movement.

You gotta be trolling with this post ngl

Skinnyfags I see routinely don’t even finish half their food before throwing them out, they waste more time talking to their friends than actually eating their meal, and are extremely picky eaters, privileged fags that rather throw out good food than eat something that doesn’t taste good. Fatties actually have more healthy diets than skinnyfags because we eat everything we get our hands on while skinnyfags only care if it tastes good.
true to become skinny I have gotten into habit of throwing out 30-50% of food I buy consistently

You gotta be trolling with this post ngl
OP is correct about skinnyfags throwing lots of food. I throw out at least 1/3 of food I buy and most skinnies I know do same

Nah we just don't buy too much food or order too much at a restaurant in the first place. As for the friend part, I wish I had friends.

Fatcels consume more calories than they need, you wasteful pieces of shit