Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story skipped the redpill

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i went from thinking "i will stumble across love someday" "theres more fish in the sea" "the right one will come" immediately to knowing what women really look for in men. i never had a cringe PUA/redpill phase where i thought i just needed game to get girls. anyone else skip the redpill?

nah man your game was just off bro!

Not me, I approached like 150 "sets" before I realized the truth.

Based being in the wrong era for when 'The Game' by Neil Strauss was all the rage. 'The £10 I'll Never Get Back' more like.

Last edited:
I embraced the part of the redpill about self improvement, I still do but in a blackpilled way.

isn't redpill only for conspiracies?

i went from thinking "i will stumble across love someday" "theres more fish in the sea" "the right one will come" immediately to knowing what women really look for in men. i never had a cringe PUA/redpill phase where i thought i just needed game to get girls. anyone else skip the redpill?
yes. I went straight from a blue pill who got cucked over by niggers to black pill cause I knew I would never beat them at their own game.

Neil Strauss owes me a gf. I bought his damn book!

IS Neil

Classic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This subhuman coping incel in denial was exposed on puahate back in the days, the best he could get is being a betabuxx pay pig for some low tier becky taco foid golddigger who was his GF for the green card , these pua cucks are BEYOND pathetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wait, you're telling me this guy doesn't have chronic sciatica from dodging all the easy pussy being thrown at him?!?

CujQrsS