Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Slavpill] Russian feminist wanting Indian grooms for Slavic women.

I really doubt national culture exists as such, at least to the degree claimed, on matters of social interactions. I would think that the same rule would generally apply in all cultures -AKA the more densely populated an area is, the more sexually degenerate and obsessed with weirdly smiling in public for no reason.

"Just be ethnic" theory confirmed yet again

If you actually read the article you will see it's not positive for curries. It's basically saying they are good marriage material because they're weak, loyal, and have no dark triad traits, and are happy to exist in the beta layer.
Plus if you look at it the curries in Russia are likely to be the tech kind and that too the ones who were too shit to go to USA , UK, Germany, Singapore.
So basically she is saying get low tier men because they will be good cucks
Best a curry can be a cuck. They are only known as provider no girls have any sexual feelings towards them

I dont get it, slavs might be subhumans, but they are WAY better looking than currys for fuck sake, what is going on here?

There are almost no Slavic incels, think about it you find it to be true.

He has a quite brown skin. In that pic he looks lighther:

scary-stories-to-tell-in-leather-jacket-750x750.jpg

He has a wide nose:

michael-garza-1.98.jpg

Also not all curries have bug eyes and wide nose, or dark brown skin. We have all sorts of shades and faces.

Earl%20Jayasuriya%20182.jpg
kandy-sri-lanka-march-17-260nw-472509868.jpg
1186467492_f-1494645973-O.jpg
main_900.jpg
35102730971_6aae84c294_b.jpg
640px-Kashmiri_Kids-1.jpg
JJmN3.jpg
children_arunachal_pradesh.jpg
The last two pictures aren't curries. Second to last are Iranian peoples, whereas last are Mongoloid.

It is indeed more of an american white men thing, but why Swedish?
I watched somewhere on a YouTube video that showed most of the white guys in Thailand were Swedish.

Slavic dude here, it's over for all slavcels.

Fuck, what is happening, the Slavs I met in Russia seemed like happy, confident guys.

The slavpill is brutal and I am not even a slav

There are almost no Slavic incels, think about it you find it to be true.

WTF are you talking about? Slavic countries have more incels than anywhere else in the planet. The lowest birth rates, Slavic men reproduce the least out of all races.

20% of people here are Slavs.

WTF are you talking about? Slavic countries have more incels than anywhere else in the planet. The lowest birth rates, Slavic men reproduce the least out of all races.

20% of people here are Slavs.
as the foid(what a coincidence) author of an incel article that i was reading said: "In our slavic culture men tend to hide their virgin status so there are no incels here"

as the foid(what a coincidence) author of an incel article that i was reading said: "In our slavic culture men tend to hide their virgin status so there are no incels here"

Yeah people LARP as sex-havers all the time or act redpilled like women only want money, I go to whores instead etc. Most Slavs are just redpill copers.

That's for the money, those curry boyfriends must be dance at the way she wants. Those russian foids knows that slav men are inmune to feminism and are more blackpilled than other men.

The last two pictures aren't curries. Second to last are Iranian peoples, whereas last are Mongoloid.
Well the 6th and 7th pics are from kashmir and ladakh, and the last pic is from Arunachal Pradesh. There are many Mongoloigds in north-esstern part of curryland.

Brutal slavpill once again proving being ethnic is better than being slav

Well the 6th and 7th pics are from kashmir and ladakh, and the last pic is from Arunachal Pradesh. There are many Mongoloigds in north-esstern part of curryland.
I am pretty sure that those blond boys are actually Afghan. I've seen that picture posted often online. Mongoloids of India want to be separated from India, by the way. Soon we won't be able to boast about having Mongoloids.

its truly disgusting. i can see the same pattern on german streets. sandniggas with their german girlfriends. i cannot stand it. and i don´t know how to react to such things anymore. its too much.

Now I know why foids hate me, my slav heritage makes me even worse in their eyes, JFL I tought currycels had the worst when in reality are slavs men, it never began for slavcels.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Currycel LIFEFUEL
FINALLY:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back