Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut shaming is healthy and good for society

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
As long as people shame men for being virgins and even build whole communities for this purpose, like inceltear, then its based and healthy for society to slut shame women. Can't have one without the other, right, its only morally just.

Virgin shaming

Virgin shaming1

Virgin shaming1

A lot of these people who attack incels are not taking into account their mental health. I mean imagine those who have major depression, ADHD on top of having no self confidence. Reading hurtful comments like that literally falls under the normie term of 'bullying.'

Yeah call me weak for writing something like this but being almost 30 with my own issues of anxiety and social anxiety since I do not drink at all and don't fit into the typical western party culture, I understand how it must be for those reading the 'snap out of it' comments when it isn't that simple as the Western Stacey and Chad groups keep saying to the incels - even volcels.

Anyway indeed slut shaming needs to be discussed more, especially in schools and universities. Imagine if we had teachers going into how important it is to not whore around.