Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoked weed first time about 6 hours ago, didn't feel anything

• Thread starter Melancholy_Worm
  • Start date
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
I know this forum is not the best place for this, but I assume some of you guys are stoned boyos so I will ask anyway.
Just took a couple of hits from a weed pipe with a couple of buddys of mine (something like 0.5 grams) and despite him getting the high, I almost didn't feel shit, just a little buzzed.
Do any of you who smoked for the first time had a simillar experience? Does it get better the second time, and my body just needs to get used to it? I am quite sure that the cannabis was pure, as it got all of my friends high as fuck.

@Weed would know

Dont continue doing it, just quit while you can.

Dont continue doing it, just quit while you can.
A person makes his own choices. This is his time to feel happiness through drugs.

probably because you didnt even inhale.

really slug that shit down, your chest should feel cold and tickly and you should cough your spleen out.

if you dont feel it in your chest and youre not cough like a coal miner youre doing it wrong. i havent smoked in about 6 years but i recale being able to get blitzed off a tiny crumb smaller than my pinky nail from proper technique

if you did it right youd know it because you'd be high before you even take the pipe off your lips.

A person makes his own choices. This is his time to feel happiness through drugs.

And i just gave him an advice, i didnt restrict his weed usage with force.

Also pursuing "happiness" with drugs will always fail, it is unnecessary to start consuming such abominations in the first place.

And i just gave him an advice, i didnt restrict his weed usage with force.

Also pursuing "happiness" with drugs will always fail, it is unnecessary to start consuming such abominations in the first place.
There's no other easy way to get a rush of positive emotions as a deteriorating depressed virgin male.

There's no other easy way to get a rush of positive emotions as a deteriorating depressed virgin male.

Exercise, it makes body release endorphins and BDNF.

Exercise, it makes body release endorphins and BDNF.
That's why I said depressed. No depressed guy has the energy or motivation to do that.

JFL .5 grams between two people, nigga your friend is a lightweight af or doesn't know how to smoke people out. Also you probably didn't inhale correctly and just let the smoke out as soon as you inhaled it. You need to hold that bitch and let some fresh air get in too to push it down. Then release and repeat to get high af.

big kek, that only works for chads and stacys

What? They are neurotransmitter that are segregated neurotransmitters after exercise, i cant understand what are you talking about.

That's why I said depressed. No depressed guy has the energy or motivation to do that.

Maybe, maybe not. I am just taking my part by advicing him to exercise and live healthy so he may listen to it. I would never suggest drugs to anyone, that can easily harm them.

I didn't feel anything the first time either. Just gotta do it a few more times. Inhale as much as you can.

What? They are neurotransmitter that are segregated neurotransmitters after exercise, i cant understand what are you talking about.
how am I gonna be happy after sweating my ass off yet knowing it won't do any good for me, ill still look like shit. Stacy and Chads are happy cause they get too look good after unlike me. I know the science works for everyone (everyone gets the same or similar chemical reaction to exercise) but mentally I just don't care enough to get happiness out of since I know its useless to me.

make sure to get it in your lungs, also if you use a bong that is better to get high off as it hits ur lungs

how am I gonna be happy after sweating my ass off yet knowing it won't do any good for me, ill still look like shit. Stacy and Chads are happy cause they get too look good after unlike me. I know the science works for everyone (everyone gets the same or similar chemical reaction to exercise) but mentally I just don't care enough to get happiness out of since I know its useless to me.

"How am I gonna be happy after sweating my ass off yet knowing it won't do any good for me?"

So something that enhances your cognitive and physical abilities will not do any good for your? Alright...

"Stacy and Chads are happy cause they get too look good after unlike me."

Stop thinking about other people.

As i said before, how is exercise useless? So just because of other people is it better to do nothing or kill off what remains of you?

You are complaining about genetics that you cant control and refuse to do only thing that is actually in your control, that is called hypocrisy.

"How am I gonna be happy after sweating my ass off yet knowing it won't do any good for me?"

So something that enhances your cognitive and physical abilities will not do any good for your? Alright...

"Stacy and Chads are happy cause they get too look good after unlike me."

Stop thinking about other people.

As i said before, how is exercise useless? So just because of other people is it better to do nothing or kill off what remains of you?

You are complaining about genetics that you cant control and refuse to do only thing that is actually in your control, that is called hypocrisy.
I mean yes it will do me good, but I just don't care. And yes I blame genetics because that is all that matters. But oh well I'm just tired of trying so maybe later ill try but right now I'm a just LDAR in peace

I mean yes it will do me good, but I just don't care. And yes I blame genetics because that is all that matters. But oh well I'm just tired of trying so maybe later ill try but right now I'm a just LDAR in peace

But please do care, in the end it will benefit you a lot. It will be beneficial and give you feeling of fulfilment when you actually progress in a sport.

Just think about what i say, take advantage of the one of the few things that is in your control.

Drug intake through smoke is low IQ as fuck, never understood why people would destroy their lungs while healthier and more effective intake methods exist

jfl at using a pipe that shit for 12 yos, get a bong pack it to the top with weed and get friend to light it for you then inhale until whole thing turns white then pull and inhale it all you will cough like mother fucker but i guarantee you will be on different universe after that

jfl at using a pipe that shit for 12 yos, get a bong pack it to the top with weed and get friend to light it for you then inhale until whole thing turns white then pull and inhale it all you will cough like mother fucker but i guarantee you will be on different universe after that
That's the best way, but I have a little on the go pipe too.

First time can be non effective. Second or third time you will feel it no doubt. Enjoy it while it's good. After a while it won't feel the same and will just mong you out.

make sure to get it in your lungs, also if you use a bong that is better to get high off as it hits ur lungs
See I smoked a pipe and kept it in my lungs till I had to cough it out. I suppose another couple of tries won't harm...

you talk about weed like it's highly addictive or something. anybody only thinks this because the government pushed this bs since nixon

you talk about weed like it's highly addictive or something. anybody only thinks this because the government pushed this bs since nixon

But it contains delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol right? It triggers segregation of some of the neurotransmitters, norepinephrine which is a process that creates a euphoric feeling and stimulates dopamine pathways in the brain.

This seems like a two edged sword, which risks are higher than the benefits.

I know this forum is not the best place for this, but I assume some of you guys are stoned boyos so I will ask anyway.
Just took a couple of hits from a weed pipe with a couple of buddys of mine (something like 0.5 grams) and despite him getting the high, I almost didn't feel shit, just a little buzzed.
Do any of you who smoked for the first time had a simillar experience? Does it get better the second time, and my body just needs to get used to it? I am quite sure that the cannabis was pure, as it got all of my friends high as fuck.
Must have got some bad weed. I remember the first time I got high, it was like sitting in God's lap while he petted me.

But it contains delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol right? It triggers segregation of some of the neurotransmitters, norepinephrine which is a process that creates a euphoric feeling and stimulates dopamine pathways in the brain.

This seems like a two edged sword, which risks are higher than the benefits.
it's not meth