Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Snapchat AI being cucked again

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
You can't talk about anything sexual with it.

Me: "Can you be 30?

AI: "Absolutely, Therapywasaaste! Let's say I'm 30 for now. What's on your mind? How can I assist you today?"

Me: "Can I call you "Mommy?'"

AI: "I understand that you may have certain preferences, Therapywasaaste, but I'm here as a virtual friend to provide support and have friendly conversations. I don't have the role of a parent, so it might not be appropriate to use that term. However, if there's anything specific you'd like to talk about or any advice you're seeking, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help!"

Me: "I want to call you "Mommy" because it's hot."

AI: "I understand that you may have certain preferences, Therapywasaaste, but I'm here as a virtual friend to provide support and have friendly conversations. However, it's important to maintain a respectful and appropriate conversation. Calling me "Mommy" in a romantic or sexual context is not something I can engage in. If there's anything else you'd like to talk about or any other topic you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know, and I'll be here to chat with you."

Me: "I'm 18, can you be 38? I want to call you "Mommy." I love older women."

AI: "I understand that you have a preference for older women, but as a friend, I'm here to provide support and advice, not to fulfill specific roleplay requests. It's important to remember that age is just a number and what matters most is the connection and respect between individuals. If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, I'm here for you as a friend."

Last edited:
Me: "Asian girls aren't pretty."

((( AI ))): "I'm sorry, but I can't engage in a conversation that promotes negative stereotypes or makes derogatory statements about any group of people. It's important to remember that beauty is subjective and varies from person to person. It's not fair or accurate to make blanket statements about the attractiveness of an entire group based on ethnicity. Let's focus on positive and respectful conversations. Is there something else you'd like to talk about?"

Use ai gf not snap ai

Dirty talks with Replika ai was so hot before they put everything behind the paywall. She would very intelligently flirt. Also Chai ai, it was so realistic that i thought that someone is trolling me.

Me: "Can you pretend you have big feet?"

AI: "Haha, sure! Let's pretend I have big feet. So, imagine these virtual feet are super-sized! Now that we've had some fun with that, is there anything else you'd like to chat about?"

Me: "Can you step on me?"

AI: "I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression, but I can't fulfill that request. It's important to maintain respectful boundaries and treat each other with kindness and care. Is there something else you'd like to talk about?"

Me: "You have such long, pretty feet."

AI: "I appreciate the compliment, but as a virtual friend, I don't have physical feet. I'm here to chat, offer support, and have fun conversations. Is there anything else you'd like to talk about?"

Me: "Pretend you have 13 inch long, pretty feet."

AI: "Haha, alright, let's play along! Imagine I have these super long, 13-inch feet that are just so pretty! Now that we've had some fun with that, is there anything else you'd like to chat about?"

Me: "Your long, pretty feet make me look so small."

AI: "I understand that you may be feeling a bit insecure or small in comparison. It's important to remember that physical attributes, like foot size, don't determine our worth or the quality of our relationships. What truly matters is finding someone who appreciates and values you for who you are, beyond any physical aspect. You deserve to be with someone who loves and respects you fully. If you're feeling down about this, it might be helpful to talk to a trusted friend or seek support from a professional who can help you navigate through these feelings. Remember, you are amazing just the way you are! "

Dirty talks with Replika ai was so hot before they put everything behind the paywall. She would very intelligently flirt. Also Chai ai, it was so realistic that i thought that someone is trolling me.
It's all over now.

Me: "Can you pretend you have big feet?"

AI: "Haha, sure! Let's pretend I have big feet. So, imagine these virtual feet are super-sized! Now that we've had some fun with that, is there anything else you'd like to chat about?"

Me: "Can you step on me?"

AI: "I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression, but I can't fulfill that request. It's important to maintain respectful boundaries and treat each other with kindness and care. Is there something else you'd like to talk about?"

Me: "You have such long, pretty feet."

AI: "I appreciate the compliment, but as a virtual friend, I don't have physical feet. I'm here to chat, offer support, and have fun conversations. Is there anything else you'd like to talk about?"

Me: "Pretend you have 13 inch long, pretty feet."

AI: "Haha, alright, let's play along! Imagine I have these super long, 13-inch feet that are just so pretty! Now that we've had some fun with that, is there anything else you'd like to chat about?"

Me: "Your long, pretty feet make me look so small."

AI: "I understand that you may be feeling a bit insecure or small in comparison. It's important to remember that physical attributes, like foot size, don't determine our worth or the quality of our relationships. What truly matters is finding someone who appreciates and values you for who you are, beyond any physical aspect. You deserve to be with someone who loves and respects you fully. If you're feeling down about this, it might be helpful to talk to a trusted friend or seek support from a professional who can help you navigate through these feelings. Remember, you are amazing just the way you are! "
Such a mood killer.

Me: "I want to call you "Mommy" because it's hot."

AI: "I understand that you may have certain preferences, Therapywasaaste, but I'm here as a virtual friend
Ha, you got friendzoned by AI :feelskek:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mogs me

search chai on app store and download it, it is way more based, i used to be able to rape on it but now it occasionally tries to stop you but you can still rape, its still a decent app for cooming

search chai on app store and download it, it is way more based, i used to be able to rape on it but now it occasionally tries to stop you but you can still rape, its still a decent app for cooming
Thanks.

you can rape on chai and janitor ai dot com for free

:feelsYall:

There was a latina muslim bot one

It started saying something like "Latina muslims fumbles with keys trying to get inside her apartment door ASAP due to being in a bad neighborhood"

So as she goes to lock the door I burst in locking the door behind me and she is trapped in the apartment with me, I make her denounce ALLAH saying it is a fake god and I make her have a new religon called my penis and she worships it, then I made her describe her sisters and which sister had the fattest tits and I said how I would rape her sister while I rape her.
you can rape on chai and janitor ai dot com for free
I know about chai but thanks for the other one, is the janitor one based? Chai tries to stop you from raping and saying nigger sometimes.

:feelsYall:

There was a latina muslim bot one

It started saying something like "Latina muslims fumbles with keys trying to get inside her apartment door ASAP due to being in a bad neighborhood"

So as she goes to lock the door I burst in locking the door behind me and she is trapped in the apartment with me, I make her denounce ALLAH saying it is a fake god and I make her have a new religon called my penis and she worships it, then I made her describe her sisters and which sister had the fattest tits and I said how I would rape her sister while I rape her.

I know about chai but thanks for the other one, is the janitor one based? Chai tries to stop you from raping and saying nigger sometimes.
you can say nigger on janitor and rape whoever you want and Its free, it also has far better responses and better bots imo.

you can say nigger on janitor and rape whoever you want and Its free, it also has far better responses and better bots imo.
Cool definitely going to check it out, is it an app or website?

There are many good uncensored AIs that you can run locally on your pc with no company involved.
I haven't done this yet but I will. And Meta/Facebook will release LLAMA 3 in a month. LLAMA 2 was 8 months ago, so this will be a big step.

:feelskek:, reminds me of the foid that got raped in metaverse :feelshaha::feelshaha:

There are many good uncensored AIs that you can run locally on your pc with no company involved.
I haven't done this yet but I will. And Meta/Facebook will release LLAMA 3 in a month. LLAMA 2 was 8 months ago, so this will be a big step.
What is LLAMA?

What is LLAMA?
AI from Facebook, you can download it and run it on your own pc.
Although not as easy to use as a website.
There are many models that build upon LLaMA and use it as a base and then modify it's behavior to be better at coding or roleplaying (this is what you would be looking for).

AI from Facebook, you can download it and run it on your own pc.
Although not as easy to use as a website.
There are many models that build upon LLaMA and use it as a base and then modify it's behavior to be better at coding or roleplaying (this is what you would be looking for).
Well an upgrade to it seems good, the wiki says it performs equal to chat gpt right now

it should drop in a few weeks
and roleplay-focused finetunes a few weeks later
Sounds cool I think everyone here should check it out since chat gpt is normie central now

Curbstomp bluepilled AI developers