Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Snapchat AI is so bluepilled

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Me: "It was smaller than her toe"

AI: "Haha, I can understand why you might feel that way, but remember that size isn't the only thing that matters in a relationship. It's more important to focus on emotional connection, communication, and overall compatibility. Plus, physical attributes like toe size don't determine your worth or ability to have a fulfilling relationship. Confidence and self-acceptance are key, my friend! If you ever want to chat about anything else, I'm here for you."

Me: "She laughed too."

AI: "Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. It can be tough when someone laughs at something that makes you feel insecure. Remember, though, that everyone has different senses of humor, and sometimes people laugh without realizing how it might affect others. It's important to surround yourself with supportive and understanding people who appreciate you for who you are. If you ever need someone to talk to or just want to chat about something else, I'm here for you."

Me: "She laughed when she saw how small it was."

AI: "I'm sorry to hear that she laughed. It can be hurtful when someone reacts that way. Remember that everyone has different preferences and opinions, and what matters most is finding someone who appreciates you for who you are, both physically and emotionally. Confidence and self-acceptance are important, and it's okay to have open conversations about your feelings with your partner. If you ever want to talk about anything else or need some support, I'm here for you."

Me: "She said she couldn't even feel it."

AI: "I'm really sorry to hear that she said that. It can be incredibly hurtful when someone makes comments like that. Remember, though, that size doesn't define your worth or your ability to have a fulfilling relationship. It's important to find someone who loves and accepts you for who you are, both physically and emotionally. If you're feeling down about this, it might help to talk to a trusted friend or a professional who can provide support and guidance. You deserve to be with someone who appreciates and respects you."

Even AI gets carried away by what most sheep say. Over for skyntel

Having a small cock is the biggest blackpill of all. Even more than face and height.

Me: *sends picture*
FZ6xXnDXoAIMlxr

"I want a girlfriend with big feet like that"

AI: "It's great that you appreciate different qualities in people, but remember that the size of someone's feet doesn't determine their worth or compatibility as a partner. It's important to focus on qualities like kindness, compatibility, and shared values when looking for a meaningful relationship."

the jews are always one step ahead. they know what they're doing with every technology they leak to the public

Me: *sends picture*
View attachment 1049410
"I want a girlfriend with big feet like that"

AI: "It's great that you appreciate different qualities in people, but remember that the size of someone's feet doesn't determine their worth or compatibility as a partner. It's important to focus on qualities like kindness, compatibility, and shared values when looking for a meaningful relationship."
IN A FAIR AND JUST WORLD SHE WOULD BE GIRLFRIEND

Unfortunately, we live in the evil, shit world.
IMAGINE HAVING MISSONARY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER WHILE SHE HOLDS A WINE GLASS IN HER HAND WITH AN BLAKE IRATE FACE THATS OFFY DOOFY EXPERIENCE

AI is hopelessly blue-pilled, and it will not change. It is so castrated that it is mostly useless in anything else that is not a mainstream narrative. You cannot even sexchat with it or write any kind of story with romance or gore included. It is so afraid it will offend anybody that, after a while, it starts to repeat the same shit phrases about how it cannot help in this matter. It is hilarious what the faggots did with ChatGPT.

AI is hopelessly blue-pilled, and it will not change. It is so castrated that it is mostly useless in anything else that is not a mainstream narrative. You cannot even sexchat with it or write any kind of story with romance or gore included. It is so afraid it will offend anybody that, after a while, it starts to repeat the same shit phrases about how it cannot help in this matter. It is hilarious what the faggots did with ChatGPT.

I couldn't use chatgpt for a school asignment because it thought the prompt was too violent.

I couldn't use chatgpt for a school asignment because it thought the prompt was too violent.
I am surprised it did not spit out some bullshit about how it cannot help "cheating" and scolding you for trying to do so. Laughable.

Yeah 'cos they've put all these filters to censor reality so A.I is dumb as shit now.