Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sneir giving Emba an Amazon gift card to get back in the forum

Sneir has endless amounts of money for high quality drugs as well as a late-model BMW, I'm sure $100 is chump change to get back on the forum doing every kind of illegal activity imaginable in video games.

Sneir has endless amounts of money for high quality drugs as well as a late-model BMW, I'm sure $100 is chump change to get back on the forum doing every kind of illegal activity imaginable in video games.
But still, never thought money could get you unbanned jfl.

old bastards never fail to surprise me

Bring back old mods

old bastards never fail to surprise me
I surprise myself

The things I miss by ignoring people... Lol. Oh. I already saw that... Nvm.

It's true. At the time I thought it would be a good punishment!

But his eagerness to pay, and his lack of a believable regret made me change. My mind.

Really? I always figured him a spoiled brat so that's why my bribe was so high...

Links negotiations really didn't help.

While I could use the buxx, my dignity is worth more.

I surprise myself

The things I miss by ignoring people... Lol. Oh. I already saw that... Nvm.

It's true. At the time I thought it would be a good punishment!

But his eagerness to pay, and his lack of a believable regret made me change. My mind.

Really? I always figured him a spoiled brat so that's why my bribe was so high...

Links negotiations really didn't help.

While I could use the buxx, my dignity is worth more.
He needs to send me 1BTC :feelskek:

I thought of that too.... He probably has it
Would definitely be nice to have one. Maybe get some additions to the house and continue to invest the rest and see if I can grow it enough to be able to afford surgeries. Could literally save my life jfl

Why can’t he be the incels‘ benefactor, so he can bless more of us :feelshaha:
tbh would be based. Sadly, I imagine the only currency he would actually offer to us would be.... (in video game) :cryfeels: I just want surgeries

Would definitely be nice to have one. Maybe get some additions to the house and continue to invest the rest and see if I can grow it enough to be able to afford surgeries. Could literally save my life jfl

tbh would be based. Sadly, I imagine the only currency he would actually offer to us would be.... (in video game) :cryfeels: I just want surgeries
Money equals freedom and therefore peace and happiness. I think it’s the best cope for inceldom

No way. Did he actually pay? :feelskek:

he should ve ask can i make the payment with children
He isn’t an IT user.

Everyone and everything has a price
I would have thought somethings in this world couldn’t be bought, but this is yet just another blackpill about human nature.

Money equals freedom and therefore peace and happiness. I think it’s the best cope for inceldom
You need to know what to spend the money on, cause otherwise it’s just drugs and hookers that will only give you an empty feeling in the end.

He lives life like a video game, so maybe that’s a good sign.

No way. Did he actually pay? :feelskek:
Idk yet tbh, but emba responded to this post.

It would transform my life tbh. I could just get surgery to transition into a human being, as opposed to the walking pathogen people view me as now, and then finally be accepted. I'd have good reason to get clean and see what life actually has to offer jfl.

In video game ofc

. We are living in a simulation.
You just noticed?

Nice, good to know you can buy your way out of bans with a gift card

@Emba ultimately rejected the idea in favor of @Sneir being banned at the very least for six months.

The reason? He made a huge ridiculous and slanderous thread calling Emba a pedophile.

Had he called Emba literally anything else this whole stupid drama would have never occurred.

Takes some people longer to realize.

Nice, good to know you can buy your way out of bans with a gift card
Yeah, if only other bannedcels knew that. They wouldn’t have to beg and cry in the ban appeals, but rather just promise to take people to toys r us and buy them stuff.

@Emba ultimately rejected the idea in favor of @Sneir being banned at the very least for six months.

The reason? He made a huge ridiculous and slanderous thread calling Emba a pedophile.

Had he called Emba literally anything else this whole stupid drama would have never occurred.
Finally someone explained to me what Sneir said. It wasn’t mentioned in the original thread by Emba or the ban appeal. If someone went around calling someone a pedophile randomly, that’s a slander I can understand being upset about.

He got hustled by @Emba and moderation (((in video game)))

:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, if only other bannedcels knew that. They wouldn’t have to beg and cry in the ban appeals, but rather just promise to take people to toys r us and buy them stuff.
This was only a special circumstance beings as @Emba is such a revered and well respected user and exalted oldcel here, not an incident where a new precedent has been set.

I will never for example unban Wellington’s bitch ass for any amount of money as he is not only a LEGITIMATE pedocel but he betrayed our friendship by repeatedly taking the side of my forum enemies at times long ago and talking shit about me or my intent with them , despite all the nice things I had done for him behind the scenes ie think general mod duties of likely readily deleting threads he wanted gone, answering any questions he had speedily and unbanning him early for certain offenses but despite my kindness and generosity, this bitch ass nigger actually told me in PM in so many words it was perfectly alright to fuck me over despite all that.

Well fuck no it wasn’t Wellington you sack of ungrateful shit. Stay banned forever you disloyal bitch ass nigger! :feelsclown:

That said no other genuine pedocels like Wellington are going to be able to “buy back” their accounts here either.

Even @Emba’s punishment idea for @Sneir wasn’t so cut and dry as that as after I proposed the banning Emba got behind the idea (briefly) that in order for Sneir to really feel the pain of punishment he would have to not only pay up but go without this site for a very long while which a lengthy ban would accomplish.

Last edited:
What happened

I need $100 as well for preparing an incel battalion combat training (in Arma 3).

Finally someone explained to me what Sneir said. It wasn’t mentioned in the original thread by Emba or the ban appeal. If someone went around calling someone a pedophile randomly, that’s a slander I can understand being upset about.
His "APOLOGY('s)" actually blamed me for triggering him, saying, I sounded like a Disneyland pedofag rapist that raped him!

How many oldcels that live in squalor and poverty do you know that would willingly go into a Disneyland?

As for the money, I saw a chance to make a few buxx so I tried it... I'm not a greedy man! But I can recognize a spoiled rich kid when I see one. So I rolled the dice...

Unfortunately, he was all too eager to pay! (At least something...) And his apology was a gaslight. Useless. Insulting....

I'm not a Dubai whore!
But I need solar equipment for my offgrid freezer system.

In the end the continued shit stink angered me so much that I just want to compost him.

Yeah I can understand if you're just taking the piss out of someone and having light banter, but calling someone a pedophile (especially a user who has never discussed an interest in minors) is definitely too far.

This was only a special circumstance beings as @Emba is such a revered and well respected user and exalted oldcel here, not an incident where a new precedent has been set.

I will never for example unban Wellington’s bitch ass for any amount of money as he is not only a LEGITIMATE pedocel but he betrayed our friendship by repeatedly taking the side of my forum enemies at times long ago and talking shit about me or my intent with them , despite all the nice things I had done for him behind the scenes ie think general mod duties of likely readily deleting threads he wanted gone, answering any questions he had speedily and unbanning him early for certain offenses but despite my kindness and generosity, this bitch ass nigger actually told me in PM in so many words it was perfectly alright to fuck me over despite all that.

Well fuck no it wasn’t Wellington you sack of ungrateful shit. Stay banned forever you disloyal bitch ass nigger! :feelsclown:

That said no other genuine pedocels like Wellington are going to be able to “buy back” their accounts here either.

Even @Emba’s punishment idea for @Sneir wasn’t so cut and dry as that as after I proposed the banning Emba got behind the idea (briefly) that in order for Sneir to really feel the pain of punishment he would have to not only pay up but go without this site for a very long while which a lengthy ban would accomplish.
Yeah, it seems you also get hate on by people in the blackpill club forum cause they hated serge and the old mods. When I ask them why you get hate, they have no actual reason other than knaajjid who keeps crying about how everyone betrayed him. He keeps forgetting about the part he got exposed for being a fag, but whenever I bring that up he just stops replying. Weird how that works.

What happened
I finally got the answer. Sneir accused emba of being a pedo cause of schizo drug induced ptsd triggers or something.

His "APOLOGY('s)" actually blamed me for triggering him, saying, I sounded like a Disneyland pedofag rapist that raped him!

How many oldcels that live in squalor and poverty do you know that would willingly go into a Disneyland?

As for the money, I saw a chance to make a few buxx so I tried it... I'm not a greedy man! But I can recognize a spoiled rich kid when I see one. So I rolled the dice...

Unfortunately, he was all too eager to pay! (At least something...) And his apology was a gaslight. Useless. Insulting....

I'm not a Dubai whore!
But I need solar equipment for my offgrid freezer system.

In the end the continued shit stink angered me so much that I just want to compost him.
Jfl literally drug induced paranoid schizophrenia tbh. The way you typed was somehow a secret code the universe gave to him that you were the pedo that raped him in his childhood. Honestly when I tried drugs in the past I had similar irrational thoughts (although I didn’t go around accusing people of the retarded ideas I had). Looking at it from the outside, this dude blaming you making him have these irrational thoughts is a peak tweaker moment.

The money part was a funny meme tbh. Funny enough to warrant a post about it.

Yeah I can understand if you're just taking the piss out of someone and having light banter, but calling someone a pedophile (especially a user who has never discussed an interest in minors) is definitely too far.
If you know how tweakers think, you would know he wasn’t joking.

I need $100 as well for preparing an incel battalion combat training (in Arma 3).
Just wait until someone calls you a pedo, then collect the cash prize.

Yeah, it seems you also get hate on by people in the blackpill club forum cause they hated serge and the old mods. When I ask them why you get hate, they have no actual reason other than knaajjid who keeps crying about how everyone betrayed him. He keeps forgetting about the part he got exposed for being a fag, but whenever I bring that up he just stops replying. Weird how that works.

I finally got the answer. Sneir accused emba of being a pedo cause of schizo drug induced ptsd triggers or something.

Jfl literally drug induced paranoid schizophrenia tbh. The way you typed was somehow a secret code the universe gave to him that you were the pedo that raped him in his childhood. Honestly when I tried drugs in the past I had similar irrational thoughts (although I didn’t go around accusing people of the retarded ideas I had). Looking at it from the outside, this dude blaming you making him have these irrational thoughts is a peak tweaker moment.
Just take someone's online word bro... It's real I tell ya!
The money part was a funny meme tbh. Funny enough to warrant a post about it.
True
I know many tweekers IRL. It's popular here... They are like bipolar folks and are not consistant. They saf don't go to any gyms! They are not healthy and cannot hold a job.
Just wait until someone calls you a pedo, then collect the cash prize.
Just pay the Mexican (& sa) police bribery bribe bro! Happy motoring!

I don't really believe that he is legit. He probably trolls us a lot.
He also calls everyone a pedophile so I don't really understand why got banned for his. He calls @Dregster a pedo as well and was never banned for that.
That's because I just took it as harmless banter. He's an oddball user that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Yeah, I would take everything else he says lightly bur to call someone a pedophile is a pretty serious thing, because that's basically insulting their character and setting them up for harassment and false targeting.

Just take someone's online word bro... It's real I tell ya!

True

I know many tweekers IRL. It's popular here... They are like bipolar folks and are not consistant. They saf don't go to any gyms! They are not healthy and cannot hold a job.

Just pay the Mexican (& sa) police bribery bribe bro! Happy motoring!
I know people who can hold down a job while on meth. They do painful physical labour and it helps them cope with it.

I don't really believe that he is legit. He probably trolls us a lot.
He also calls everyone a pedophile so I don't really understand why he got banned for this. He calls @Dregster a pedo as well and was never banned for that.
Maybe, but over our whole forum it’s possible many are abusing the absolute shit out of drugs to cope with inceldom.

Yeah, I would take everything else he says lightly bur to call someone a pedophile is a pretty serious thing, because that's basically insulting their character and setting them up for harassment and false targeting.
True. Although some pedocels here do call people agecucks if you say you don’t support dating 9 year olds and such.

no wonder PPEcel becane mod lmao
It's life buying a military rank in Rome or jolly olde England! Lol!
I know people who can hold down a job while on meth. They do painful physical labour and it helps them cope with it.
Most of the junkies I knew could only get those kinds of jobs... So, that's a valid point..
Maybe, but over our whole forum it’s possible many are abusing the absolute shit out of drugs to cope with inceldom.
I was a alcoholic most of my life, so I understand that as well.
True. Although some pedocels here do call people agecucks if you say you don’t support dating 9 year olds and such.
I figure vague jokes are fine, who GAF? But, crime is crime. (A joke on, "love is love") and social mores are social mores...

I believe you once made a pedoprisoner post? Where it was brutal? So, it's not any kind of harmless joke to be accusing or saying a bro is a pedo.

We say that shit about our enemies! Not each other! - Unless it's a reposté. (As in a return parry!)

We hate fags, right? Do you want to be thought of as a fag? ... No?

Well, everyone hates pedos! Even criminal scum hate pedos!

Maybe some " map" dude is OK with being called a pedo. Not me.

It's life buying a military rank in Rome or jolly olde England! Lol!

Most of the junkies I knew could only get those kinds of jobs... So, that's a valid point..

I was a alcoholic most of my life, so I understand that as well.
God gives his toughest battles to his highest/drunkest soldiers.

I figure vague jokes are fine, who GAF? But, crime is crime. (A joke on, "love is love") and social mores are social mores...

I believe you once made a pedoprisoner post? Where it was brutal? So, it's not any kind of harmless joke to be accusing or saying a bro is a pedo.
I think I make fun of IT being pedos a bunch, but I don’t think I really made any post about it. Could be wrong though.

We say that shit about our enemies! Not each other! - Unless it's a reposté. (As in a return parry!)
True, although I have had more hate from people for not believing autism = death sentence or ethnic = never began than I ever have from non-incels jfl.

Well, everyone hates pedos! Even criminal scum hate pedos!
They are now referred to as Minor Attracted People, and are probably going to become more accepted in society it seems. Hopefully people don’t stop hating them though.

Maybe some " map" dude is OK with being called a pedo. Not me.
Well, maps are pedos but you’re not lol. I’d be pissed if somene called me a pedo as well.

he can come back when he stops being cancer to read

Jfl and now you have to pay to get unban on this forum can't wait for the monthly subscription :feelsaww: ( they probably rules this forum since the begining and now they out but i can't write their names :feelsaww:)
Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Jfl and now you have to pay to get unban on this forum can't wait for the monthly subscription :feelsaww: ( they probably rules this forum since the begining and now they out but i can't write their names :feelsaww:)
Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Looksmax forum has a subscription service. Probably won’t ever happen here due to safety of forum users.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back