Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Snitches get thrown in ditches

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Are you a snitch?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Images   2022 12 05T153328765

Download   2022 12 05T153318610

Download   2022 12 05T153314876

Your a pussy if you don't live by this

Snitches deserve to rot in the woods

I snitch on my sister all the time.

Is it snitching if I have a gun to my head to knife to my throat?

What about subhumans wishing to pursue a case on their foid/Chad subjugators, being subjected daily to harassment, mockery, and perhaps even blatant violence? :feelshehe:

No stitches if the snitch in question happens to be prepared. :feelzez:

What about subhumans wishing to pursue a case on their foid/Chad subjugators, being subjected daily to harassment, mockery, and perhaps even blatant violence? :feelshehe:

I didn’t see anything, I swear. :feelsmega:

@NoLooksNoLife I'll forgive you because you made King Paimon threads.

@Randy Bull @UnwantedVirgin @PLA1092 @based_meme

Download   2022 12 05T164432913

Are you a snitch? Put your name up on the poll where everyone can see. I already voted

Are you a nigger OP? Anti-snitching is a nigger code in da hood.

Thats why da hood is the way it is. Lawless where criminals and thugs run the show.

I don't wanna live in a shit hole where there is no snitching going on. Because people live in constant fear of thugs and criminals that terrorize the community. Blacks themselves don't like to live in constant terror and most wish to move out of da hood.

Thats why da hood is the way it is. Lawless where criminals and thugs run the show.

I don't wanna live in a shit hole where there is no snitching going on. Because people live in constant fear of thugs and criminals that terrorize the community. Blacks themselves don't like to live in constant terror and most wish to move out of da hood.
I'm not black

I'd rather live in a dangerous neighborhood, than in one full of nosey ass snitches

Anti-snitching is usually a sign of a shit culture, I hate Niggers, Slavs, Moroccans, and many others for their anti-snitching mentality.

Anti-snitching is usually a sign of a shit culture, I hate Niggers, Slavs, Moroccans, and many others for their anti-snitching mentality.

I have read in many places and heard from people who have visited that the USSR broke Russian culture, which had formerly been more open/warm/social -- into one of paranoia since the State required people to snitch on each other, and that was weaponized in due course, like if you don't like your neighbor, accuse him of something, etc.

Something similar is happening in the US now ...

In the words of Robin Williams -- forget Big Brother -- we have Little Snitch.

Snitches get stitches too

The strong shall crush the weak