Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SNL is blackpilled

the right is brutally mogging all of them

this is foid humor

The acting:feelsseriously:
tenor.gif

I'm still not cucked enough to laugh at this without forcing myself to:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

The blackpill reality cannot be supressed. The reason they even bothored to supress it was because milllenials and boomers had an interest in making sure a sizeable population of betabuxx existed for their whore daughters/themselves. But now that the target demo for most things is switching to zoomers and alpha they dont feel the need to even pretend. Its just getting started

brutal mainstream media pilled

ITS OVER

2024 01 23 14 24 57 Crown Your Short King   SNL   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Who watches this crap?

It’s Embarrassing to even be posting anything about SNL

Who watches this crap?

It’s Embarrassing to even be posting anything about SNL
even though it's fully blackpilled and they didn't hold back, it's still lame as fuck. The problem is that it felt like it was written by a woman who genuinely wants to justify hypergamy, instead of from a manlet that's just fucking miserable

ITS JUST FUCKING DEPRESSING THAT SNL IS BLACKPILLED, NOW IN ADDITION TO BEING UGLY AND SEXLESS WE ARE OFFICIALLY LAME AND NO LONGER EDGY

The blackpill reality cannot be supressed. The reason they even bothored to supress it was because milllenials and boomers had an interest in making sure a sizeable population of betabuxx existed for their whore daughters/themselves. But now that the target demo for most things is switching to zoomers and alpha they dont feel the need to even pretend. Its just getting started

I legit didnt even grin the whole 5 minutes.

Im dead inside, but it was a nice and accurate sketch i do give them that.

I said it before already most people are blackpilled. Not to the extremes but they are blackpilled, they just dont talk about it like we do here.

Wont be a shock if a bunch of angry feminists whores try to make them delete this sketch

I said it before already most people are blackpilled. Not to the extremes but they are blackpilled, they just dont talk about it like we do here.

Wont be a shock if a bunch of angry feminists whores try to make them delete this sketch
I doubt that feminists will make them delete that sketch, right now the video has a bunch of positive feedback. The npc comment section is unknowingly supporting the blackpill.

I doubt that feminists will make them delete that sketch, right now the video has a bunch of positive feedback. The npc comment section is unknowingly supporting the blackpill.
I just saw the comments. Legit full of brainless npcs

a feminist probably wrote this sketch. Feminists support hypergamy unironically at this point. The worms are already out of the can. The new feminist goal is to merely get the cucks to accept this reality.

They want us all to laugh about it and move on business as usual

its all virtue signaling, it is so over for us

i used to be the type of girl to say if you are under 6 feet swipe left
when she said this i wanted to body slam her into the pavement (IN VIDEO GAME)

the real question is, are you even comfortable to admit the blackpill, now that it's so mainstream it's on SNL's radar??? This meme strikes again

Dx34qcopnwty

The only place to go from here is to escalate into the racepill, but even then, we are pretty cornered. You can't do anything to escape from the goddamn normies.

Last edited:
ITS JUST FUCKING DEPRESSING THAT SNL IS BLACKPILLED, NOW IN ADDITION TO BEING UGLY AND SEXLESS WE ARE OFFICIALLY LAME AND NO LONGER EDGY
Indeed. This should really not be stickied. This is depressing.

What it’s not is funny.

Indeed. This should really not be stickied. This is depressing.
i sticky because it's depressing much like the news

And I wouldn’t be surprised if 1-3 shortcels offed themselves after seeing this

The guy in your AVI is fake photoshopped and a falseflag actor, Believing he went to jail is like believing epstien went to jail and his doppleganger from germany wasnt killed

2024 01 23 22 17 23 Crown Your Short King   SNL   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

if SNL had balls, they need to fucking follow up on this sketch pronto

Normoids will watch this and still think manletism is not real its about personality

Cant watch the video in Germany

Maybe i Care enough and Use vpn

What do u see happening in the near future, say 10-20 yrs down the line?

2024 When it starts getting warmer outside Im predicting atleast 4 ERs in the usa before end of year
Thats being unrealistic imo. There hasn't been a true incel ER event in ages, at least nothing truly noteworthy. We need someone on the level of Cho again

Thats being unrealistic imo. There hasn't been a true incel ER event in ages, at least nothing truly noteworthy. We need someone on the level of Cho again
With modern security, gun laws and cameras that wont happen. Plus most shootings are faked so hard that water is wet

With modern security, gun laws and cameras that wont happen. Plus most shootings are faked so hard that water is wet
Schizocel, there's def FF events but most shootings aren't staged imo

That proves what I always say:

Normies are way more blackpilled than we give them credit for. They KNOW the truth aswell, if you talk to any normie in private without the fear of social suicide, they will agree to every single natsoc and blackpilled talking point, this is why they censor the truth in media and politics usually.

Sandy Hook is one im guessing, there's def at least crisis actors involved in that one
There is more than that I have documentation of the fema drill planning aswell As proof the school had been closed since 2008 also the kids who died sung at the super in 2013, multiple have came out recently for their kids photos being stolen. Have you even seen my thread? I have over 30 videos of straight proof there

There is more than that I have documentation of the fema drill planning aswell As proof the school had been closed since 2008 also the kids who died sung at the super in 2013, multiple have came out recently for there kids photos being stolen. Have you even seen my thread? I have over 30 videos of straight proof there
Just search sandyhook on .is and you will find it