Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SNL is blackpilled

Your too trusting in the government and too socially bluepilled to understand uvalde was a hoax too @BELOW_Average_Joe just watch the footage of the “highly trained cops and law enforcement” stand in the hallway for 1 hour
Also has been proven one of the 2 teachers who was a “victim” at uvalde is a photoshopped picture of Victoria sotto from sandyhook jfl just 10 years older and they swapped the eye color and edited backgrounds. Complete buffoonery

Last edited:
burn this world burn it to the ground

The guy in your AVI is fake photoshopped and a falseflag actor, Believing he went to jail is like believing epstien went to jail and his doppleganger from germany wasnt killed
Still funny looking ngl

They are openly mocking manlets and people laugh at them in the comments. This is brutal

tenor.gif

Your too trusting in the government and too socially bluepilled to understand uvalde was a hoax too @BELOW_Average_Joe just watch the footage of the “highly trained cops and law enforcement” stand in the hallway for 1 hour
Also has been proven one of the 2 teachers who was a “victim” at uvalde is a photoshopped picture of Victoria sotto from sandyhook jfl just 10 years older and they swapped the eye color and edited backgrounds. Complete buffoonery
Wait so Jews did the shooting

At the current trajectory of society they would be laughing at Chad and foids exterminating manlets in a few decades. Unfortunately for them western society will collapse before then. Here's to hoping for mass rapes and murders as it happens. I just wish it could happen before I'm dead or too old to partake.

Mass importation of migrants to replace all the childless whores/incels
Yep. Then I wonder what happens when those same immigrants become the majority and get to experience western hypergamy themselves, if we even make it that far

you don't know the first thing about me. Fuck off with these assumptions just bc I don't believe every single shooting was a hoax

Yep. Then I wonder what happens when those same immigrants become the majority and get to experience western hypergamy themselves, if we even make it that far
The reason why the have to keep importing them, plenty of latinos that come here become incel tier once their women begin chasing chad (white/black) cock so they have to bring in more. Migrant birth rates plateau before they go down with a couple of generations. Western lifestyles are inherently sustainable they will try to drain all the third world of people before it inevitably implodes

The reason why the have to keep importing them, plenty of latinos that come here become incel tier once their women begin chasing chad (white/black) cock so they have to bring in more. Migrant birth rates plateau before they go down with a couple of generations. Western lifestyles are inherently sustainable they will try to drain all the third world of people before it inevitably implodes
Its gonna look like the opening scene of Elysium in 50 years

Can someone download it and post it? It's not available in my country.

Imagine them doing this with fat women, everyone would be outraged.

This is great! We need more men to see this. Once they realize that blackpill is the truth, and how they were treated so unfairly, they will grow angry and rebel. Society will collapse without the obedient male slaves who just go to work and pay taxes. Look at how worried they get when the statistic shows that young men refuse to go to work and that none of the military branches can meet their recruiting goals. This is why they keep lying and saying that it's all about personality, money, or some other bullshit, just so they can give men false hope and keep them on the leash.

SNL fucked up big time with this sketch. Probably grew smug and lazy and didn't realize what they were doing. Someone is going to get chewed out in the office for this. Wouldn't be surprised if it gets deleted, so save it to your collection.

The video just shows that the blackpill is fact, and normie viewers will laugh blindly to a sketch without realising it just shows what we've been talking about for years.

ITS JUST FUCKING DEPRESSING THAT SNL IS BLACKPILLED, NOW IN ADDITION TO BEING UGLY AND SEXLESS WE ARE OFFICIALLY LAME AND NO LONGER EDGY
time to go ER during live shows (in Robocop Rogue City)

There is more than that I have documentation of the fema drill planning aswell As proof the school had been closed since 2008 also the kids who died sung at the super in 2013, multiple have came out recently for their kids photos being stolen. Have you even seen my thread? I have over 30 videos of straight proof there
also multiple homes been bought for $0 before the event what a coincidence

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mJMjaU0JqIqv/

I have seen that very based, Do you know Michael vabner is Noah Pozner complete hoax
His Twitter is still there under Michael vabner and his last post was about the KKK jfl lmao
IMG 1301
IMG 1298

IMG 1302

There is more than that I have documentation of the fema drill planning aswell As proof the school had been closed since 2008 also the kids who died sung at the super in 2013, multiple have came out recently for their kids photos being stolen. Have you even seen my thread? I have over 30 videos of straight proof there
Nice. Always glad to see people who see through ZOG's lies.