Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So does locational maxxing actually work or are red pillers so delusional and not accepting the fact that they are just betabuxxing a noodle whore?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
From my experience seamaxxing did not work out but why do other claim its the best thing since sliced bread and how are they so sure they are not being betacuck

location only determines who is closer to apex male
a white normie has more smv in sea than any of the native males
america is pretty much battle royale with trucels and gigachads

Well there are exceptions to every rule.

I'm sure going to another country and starting a relationship that's entirely based on the color of your skin works out well for many pigskins.

However, there are also many who dupe themselves into thinking that the relationship is anything meaningful.

Any relationship that starts because of the color of your skin isn't typically going to end in a 50 year loving marriage. Also, a woman dating you for the color of your skin isn't exactly mother material either.

Especially if the foid has plans to travel to the west on your dime. Chances are you're a wallet and a green card for her.

However, i believe these types of women and these men are made for each other, as both are usually human garbage, and deserve the genetic disaster that is mixing white and Asian genes.

Last edited:
24d.jpg
IDK how they are so delusional to think like that :V

Well there are exceptions to every rule.

I'm sure going to another country and starting a relationship that's entirely based on the color of your skin works out well for many pigskins.

However, there are also many who dupe themselves into thinking that the relationship is anything meaningful.

Any relationship that starts because of the color of your skin isn't typically going to end in a 50 year loving marriage. Also, a woman dating you for the color of your skin isn't exactly mother material either.

Especially if the foid has plans to travel to the west on your dime. Chances are you're a wallet and a green card for her.

However, i believe these types of women and these men are made for each other, as both are usually human garbage, and deserve the genetic disaster that is mixing white and Asian genes.
Based like always, gorilla bro

Locationamaxxing doesnt work anymore

Tinder lets women always find Chad no matter how isolated they are

I havent tried it but how can locationmaxxing not work? We money and race mog the locals. SEA seems like the prime location for this.

I havent tried it but how can locationmaxxing not work? We money and race mog the locals. SEA seems like the prime location for this.
If you look at the wealth now in SEA capitals I am not sure if we can say we are money mogging them anymore