Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over so fucking tired of people telling me i need to go to the gym

skagcell

skagcell

Banned
-
normies constantly keep telling me that i need to go to the gym to lift my smv however every fucking time i try to go there i can feel the fucking chads and stacys looking down at me and treating me like shit. how the fuck am i suppose to be better if they dont let us
i think is just fucking over for us we will never be accepted
and they keep saying its because we dont try enough and all that shit but for real its their fault

Gym doesn’t change your face.

You can work out at your house. it most likely won't help you though. No GYM FOR YOUR FACE MAN,.

Gyms have bad effects on mental health if you are ugly. Like how are you supposed to workout if you have to look your reflection in the mirror and be around people who brutally mogs you. I can't do it. And homegymmaxing doesn't work very well.

Gym is a place where people with some sort of image issue go to look down at other people in their head to make themselves feel better. Every lifting gymbro has that look on their face there. Everyone is there to compare themselves to another, but in reality the only winners are the stacies and chads that eyefuck each other then drive off after their 30 minute work out whilst normies and incels are busy injecting themselves up and spending hours to delude themselves. This is the reality of your average city gym goer. I did like gymcelling as a feeling but the reality is there

Gyms have bad effects on mental health if you are ugly. Like how are you supposed to workout if you have to look your reflection in the mirror and be around people who brutally mogs you. I can't do it. And homegymmaxing doesn't work very well.
Exactly why i don't want to step in the gym, and working a home in a lifetime of isolation and despair is not easy.
Also OP, valid first post, welcome home brocel.

You're too self-conscious

Just grow your bones theory

Jfl at gymmaxxing while manlet.

it is not healthy to rape your body like this your weak frame and bad genes cant endrue this cope

just bye new gaming PC and take some food whit you

i want to go to the gym but corona-chan said no

Gym doesn’t do shit unless u have the genetics to support it

Over for u boyo

Many men
Giphy 14

Last edited:
you didn't go to the gym and now you're banned

another banned graycel :waitwhat:

Graycel couldn't even survive for a day. Damn

No gym for your face