Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I almost got into a fight with my step dad again

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So my step dad busted into my room and wanted to have a talk with me and yell at me about rear ending someone in the parking lot (fair enough) and I came out and he was touching me and I told him "Don't touch me please" and I backed off to show I wasnt going to get aggressive and he was telling me "I wish you would put your hands on me" and my mom tried to stop it and after saying it 3 times he PURPOSELY tried to get me to fight him by getting more aggressive with me and I tried to tell him to "Lets reset" multiple times he didnt listen then we had a talk about some shit first about me being a chronic liar which is honestly his fault for being unable to control his temper and telling me I need to "man up" like when tf you gonna man up??? You are narcisstic and super emotional which is even more feminine. He kept shaming me for wrong things I do in life and kept telling me how I am losing in life and blamed me for being at the lowest position at my former job and thought the managers were good despite me TRYING TO SHOW THEM PROOF THEY WERE FUCKING SHIT!!! I tried to tell him I was the best at my position in my job and he wouldnt listen and he would just gaslight me instead by saying "YoU DoNT FolLOw DIrEcTIonS" or "BeLIeVe IN GoD AnD PrAy" which gave me a huge headache and honestly I would 45% blame him for my inceldom for causing me chronic anxiety and I will share more information on this shit soon.

If you're strong and gymmaxed then beat him up right in from of your mother to show dominance.

Beat him up right in from of your mother to show dominance.
I would have but he would have called the cops, I wished I would have heel hooked him beyond repair

If you're strong and gymmaxed then beat him up right in from of your mother to show dominance.
Speaking of beatings, a little while ago he did punch my mother and still denies he has a temper and refuses to fix it.

I would have but he would have called the cops, I wished I would have heel hooked him beyond repair
what a pussy, say to him he is a loser if he calls the cops.

Either choked him or KO'd him is the most I would have done realistically
if you mog him in front of your mother he will feel like shit, she will at some point get mad at him for it and dump him

if you mog him in front of your mother he will feel like shit, she will at some point get mad at him for it and dump him
Or maybe verbal mog

When he tells me to "be a man" or "man up" I would just tell him "a real man wouldnt get with a used up roastie" if my mom isnt around

So my step dad busted into my room and wanted to have a talk with me and yell at me about rear ending someone in the parking lot (fair enough) and I came out and he was touching me and I told him "Don't touch me please" and I backed off to show I wasnt going to get aggressive and he was telling me "I wish you would put your hands on me" and my mom tried to stop it and after saying it 3 times he PURPOSELY tried to get me to fight him by getting more aggressive with me and I tried to tell him to "Lets reset" multiple times he didnt listen then we had a talk about some shit first about me being a chronic liar which is honestly his fault for being unable to control his temper and telling me I need to "man up" like when tf you gonna man up??? You are narcisstic and super emotional which is even more feminine. He kept shaming me for wrong things I do in life and kept telling me how I am losing in life and blamed me for being at the lowest position at my former job and thought the managers were good despite me TRYING TO SHOW THEM PROOF THEY WERE FUCKING SHIT!!! I tried to tell him I was the best at my position in my job and he wouldnt listen and he would just gaslight me instead by saying "YoU DoNT FolLOw DIrEcTIonS" or "BeLIeVe IN GoD AnD PrAy" which gave me a huge headache and honestly I would 45% blame him for my inceldom for causing me chronic anxiety and I will share more information on this shit soon.
had that yesterday lol with cunt so called sibling

Or maybe verbal mog

When he tells me to "be a man" or "man up" I would just tell him "a real man wouldnt get with a used up roastie" if my mom isnt around
yeah, tell him he is just used for money and shit, betabux loser. Blackpill him to the core.

Last edited:
yeah, tell him he is just used for money and shit, betabux loser. Blackpill him to the core.
"I goTTa PAy thE BILlS AnD SleEP wiTH 2 KIDs anD A WomAn"

At least he gets to sleep with a foid to justify his suffering and me having to do chores just to not get a foid to letalone hug me.

Listen to @supersoldier and beat the shit out of him and im not with the violence we r human we need to talk but beat the shit out oh him than talk its easy

you gotta kick on his nuts, IN ROBLOX ONLY