Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i am accused of being an Islamic terrorist

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Yesterday i was falsely accused by the police of being an Islamic terrorist and part or at least supporter of the Islamic state and Al Qaida.

The reason for this was because i used to go to a mosque that is now closed, because the officials and some other members were involved in some illegal things.

I was in the WhatsApp group of the mosque and of course they posted jihad-nasheeds, which were only used as workout and life motivation, not to call for the killing of so called disbelievers.

Well, turns out, i also used to send some nasheeds to the group, which I found motivating, without knowing what they say, because i don’t speak Arabic and i had and still have ties to those people, so they accused me of being some part of a terroristic movement or some shit, which of course is hilarious.

I don’t know what will happen now, they said they will approach me in a few days again.
I could probably be deported or something, or get another chance, because they actually understand that I am just low iq and not a terrorist.

hmmmmm why did you copy @Sexless incel 's thread

When your life is so boring, you have to copy other people’s life stories to come off more interesting

When your life is so boring, you have to copy other people’s life stories to come off more interesting
Sexless incel