Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So, I decided to ask out this one foid I knew for a couple years because she's my sisters' friend. It did not go anywhere.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I'll just post some screenshots with doxxing info edited out here.

Attachments

• L part 4.png
    L part 4.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 212
  • L part 1.png
    L part 1.png
    47 KB · Views: 208
  • L part 2.png
    L part 2.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 200
  • L part 2.png
    L part 2.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 194
  • L part 3.png
    L part 3.png
    48 KB · Views: 196
  • L part 4.png
    L part 4.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 197
  • L part 4.png
    L part 4.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 194
  • L part 5.png
    L part 5.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 190
  • L part 6.png
    L part 6.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 192
  • L part 7.png
    L part 7.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 189
  • L part 8.png
    L part 8.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 186
  • L part 9.png
    L part 9.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 186
  • L part 10.png
    L part 10.png
    49 KB · Views: 208
bro you should’ve just said ight when she said no and left it at that.

shit made me die of cringe

you have no self respect by that ending emoji, boy :feelsUgh:

that is foid behaviour

Block and delete

you tried man you tried

bro you should’ve just said ight when she said no and left it at that.

shit made me die of cringe
I was trying to make sure nobody could use the excuse that I was acting like a dick.

At least now you know where you stand with her. Sorry man it hurts getting rejected.

I'll just post some screenshots with doxxing info edited out here.
Girls get boyfriends, guys don't get girlfriends. Meaning, she would approach you if she liked you, men should rarely make the first move. At least she'll still treat you in a nice-ish way, reroll on the next girl.

At least now you know where you stand with her. Sorry man it hurts getting rejected.
After she said that she "wants to be friends", I immediately started chugging a can of Smirnoff Ice Smash until the world was tinted green.

Girls get boyfriends, guys don't get girlfriends. Meaning, she would approach you if she liked you, men should rarely make the first move. At least she'll still treat you in a nice-ish way, reroll on the next girl.
Maybe I should take that literally, and get a D20 to roll for initiative on the next girl to approach that I'm not approaching face to face. :feelshaha: That is if I ever find another girl to approach. :fuk:

Maybe I should take that literally, and get a D20 to roll for initiative on the next girl to approach that I'm not approaching face to face. :feelshaha: That is if I ever find another girl to approach. :fuk:
You're already talking to girls, befriend her & see if she has more friends? But just find things in common with them. Build something

I was trying to make sure nobody could use the excuse that I was acting like a dick.
huh? if you simply just said okay hmu whenever you wanna hang out then there would be nothin wrong with that.
confessing your love to her and sending that emoji at the end is just outrageous

You're already talking to girls, befriend her & see if she has more friends? But just find things in common with them. Build something
If I try to do that, it'd probably be through my one of my sisters instead of the one in the screenshots, because she is my sister's friend. I have 2 younger sisters and one older sister. I think my youngest sister would probably my best bet because the one in the middle is the meanest to me, and would probably do everything she could to prevent me from dating any of her friends.

huh? if you simply just said okay hmu whenever you wanna hang out then there would be nothin wrong with that.
confessing your love to her and sending that emoji at the end is just outrageous
*Sigh* I guess that's one remnant of the :bluepill: in me that just won't die.

What are you laughing at, Agent Smith? :feelsseriously:
I'm sorry but I just can't imagine confessing my love to a foid as if that would ever change her mind after a rejection. In[UWSL] fact I can't imagine even asking out a foid in the first place because I know for a fact that a rejection is inevitable. [/UWSL]

It's understandable if you're a youngcel, I guess, but eventually you resign yourself to the fact that it is OVER.

It's understandable if you're a youngcel, I guess, but eventually you resign yourself to the fact that it is OVER.
I'm 26, so I guess I'm just "Young at heart". :feelsaww:

I'm sorry but I just can't imagine confessing my love to a foid as if that would ever change her mind after a rejection. In[UWSL] fact I can't imagine even asking out a foid in the first place because I know for a fact that a rejection is inevitable. [/UWSL]
Same. Do you think it's a cultural thing for ricecels? I'm too high-inhib to ask anyone out because I don't think I can survive the stress and embarrassment after a brutal rejection.

Same. Do you think it's a cultural thing for ricecels? I'm too high-inhib to ask anyone out because I don't think I can survive the stress and embarrassment after a brutal rejection.
If I'm included here, I am not a ricecel.

I don't know

reminds me of me during my bluepilled days

take a shit on her doorstep and dont ever talk to her again:feelsLSD:

reminds me of me during my bluepilled days

take a shit on her doorstep and dont ever talk to her again:feelsLSD:
"Hey Mom, can you take me over to my sister's friend's house? A man on the internet told me I need to shit on her doorstep!"

What the hell does it mean for me to "Get my shit together?" What is it exactly that I need to fix?
If you aren't working out every day with a diet, start doing that. If you are a tubby dude, fix it. If you have zits, get fucking zit cream. If you aren't pursuing a career or job, start doing that. If you don't have a long on the top and short on the sides haircut, you are doing it wrong.

Dude... just kill her if she rejects you

It's over for incelcels

That fucking shrug foid emoji always wants me to commit war crimes (in vidya)

I never was a big fan of confessing your "love" to someone, it's better to test waters and see how everything develops. It's implicit that you want to fuck her brains out aniway, confessing your love is a recipe for disaster if you're not chad. Either way props to having the balls to do it, you're better than 99% people here and me included.

If you aren't working out every day with a diet, start doing that. If you are a tubby dude, fix it. If you have zits, get fucking zit cream. If you aren't pursuing a career or job, start doing that. If you don't have a long on the top and short on the sides haircut, you are doing it wrong.
According to my dad, I also need to ask people I know about stuff they're interested in and spend less time thinking about my own life.

I never was a big fan of confessing your "love" to someone, it's better to test waters and see how everything develops. It's implicit that you want to fuck her brains out aniway, confessing your love is a recipe for disaster if you're not chad. Either way props to having the balls to do it, you're better than 99% people here and me included.
Hey, people I know were telling me to have confidence; so that's why I confessed that shit.

Zoomer cut crew. And it's not just Zoomers, if you are older you can be more subtle and not have such a youthful contrast.
I’m 26 :feelshaha:
Idk my face is kind of round and I look a little younger than I am

Confidence doesn't mean openness, it means dominance.
I just looked up the definition of confidence to review, and none of the definitions mention anything about being dominant. Instead, it just talks about faith in either your own abilities or the abilities of others. Self confidence is literally just "Believe in yourself, bro!:soy:"

I just looked up the definition of confidence to review, and none of the definitions mention anything about being dominant. Instead, it just talks about faith in either your own abilities or the abilities of others. Self confidence is literally just "Believe in yourself, bro!:soy:"
Yeah, because it's not PC.

Bro, you have to understand that women are obsessed with social approval. It's an evolutionary thing; back in monkey days, if a woman angered a man, being the impulsive ape man he was, he would kill her or rape her (because he's bigger). So women have adopted a strategy of seeking social approval or status in order to instinctually not die or experience violence. It's why women get more emotionally upset due to social dysfunctionality and they want social harmony more than men do, because it instinctually puts their lives at risk (in their monkey brain).

A woman will never, never tell you what she really wants or feels if its socially unacceptable. If she told you that she wants a tall man to ravage her in bed, spit on her, choke her, and call her a cumslut, she would be embarrassed socially. But you know as well as I do that there are at least plenty of women who desire exactly that (which is why you hear the meme phrase "nice guys finish last").

So she reformulates her desires it in a way thats more acceptable. "I want confidence" (read: I want someone dominant who commands respect), "I want a good outgoing personality" (read: I want someone socially dominant), "I want a man who takes care of himself" (read: I want a handsome stud who looks and smells nice), etc.

Last edited:
Yeah, because it's not PC.

Bro, you have to understand that women are obsessed with social approval. It's an evolutionary thing; back in monkey days, if a woman angered a man, being the impulsive ape man he was, he would kill her or rape her (because he's bigger). So women have adopted a strategy of seeking social approval or status in order to instinctually not die or experience violence. It's why women get more emotionally upset due to social dysfunctionality and they want social harmony more than men do, because it instinctually puts their lives at risk (in their monkey brain).

A woman will never, never tell you what she really wants or feels if its socially unacceptable. If she told you that she wants a tall man to ravage her in bed, spit on her, choke her, and call her a cumslut, she would be embarrassed socially. But you know as well as I do that there are at least plenty of women who desire exactly that (which is why you hear the meme phrase "nice guys finish last").

So she reformulates her desires it in a way thats more acceptable. "I want confidence" (read: I want someone dominant who commands respect), "I want a good outgoing personality" (read: I want someone socially dominant), "I want a man who takes care of himself" (read: I want a handsome stud who looks and smells nice), etc.
I just looked up her BF again, and he is no chad. In fact, with his lanky frame and bug face; he might belong here more than I do. :feelskek: Also, he barely speaks, so I don't know how he ended up with her.:feelsseriously:

I just looked up her BF again, and he is no chad. In fact, with his lanky frame and bug face; he might belong here more than I do. :feelskek: Also, he barely speaks, so I don't know how he ended up with her.:feelsseriously:
After impulsively fucking chad their whole life, they settle around 25 for a guy with a good salary that they aren't attracted to. She isn't actually sexually attracted to him, she thinks "well, I can have kids with him, and he won't cheat, and I can think of hot guys for the once a month necessary starfish sex I give him, plus he's 'sweet'".

There's an old saying:
"Alpha fucks, beta bucks"

There's a 50% divorce rate buddy. For a reason. When the only way you know a relationship is through sex (i.e., the 21st century foid), you won't be able to learn how to maintain a relationship besides sex. And when you get older, have kids, and can't have the fun sex you had in your teens and early 20s, you get resentful - you either begin to cheat, you do weird kinks (like dominating him in bed), you try to prop up your value to attract a guy you are sexually interested in (it never works), you have "girls nights out" with your friends and fuck hot dudes in one night stands, or you become a resentful 35 year old wine drinker who writes feminist blogs about how evil men are. And then it falls apart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back