Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So, I decided to ask out this one foid I knew for a couple years because she's my sisters' friend. It did not go anywhere.

Ask yourself a serious question: When you were in high school, what happened dating wise? Most of the jocks were pumping and dumping most of the women, a select number of guys had a "cute girlfriend" they were friends with, everyone else was a virgin. Now tell me, do most people change from their high school days?

Alot of red flags tbh

I would have told her to kill herself tbh after she said no

If you had to try, it never began for you.

After impulsively fucking chad their whole life, they settle around 25 for a guy with a good salary that they aren't attracted to. She isn't actually sexually attracted to him, she thinks "well, I can have kids with him, and he won't cheat, and I can think of hot guys for the once a month necessary starfish sex I give him, plus he's 'sweet'".

There's an old saying:
"Alpha fucks, beta bucks"

There's a 50% divorce rate buddy. For a reason. When the only way you know a relationship is through sex (i.e., the 21st century foid), you won't be able to learn how to maintain a relationship besides sex. And when you get older, have kids, and can't have the fun sex you had in your teens and early 20s, you get resentful - you either begin to cheat, you do weird kinks (like dominating him in bed), you try to prop up your value to attract a guy you are sexually interested in (it never works), you have "girls nights out" with your friends and fuck hot dudes in one night stands, or you become a resentful 35 year old wine drinker who writes feminist blogs about how evil men are. And then it falls apart.
She's 19, though.

Ask yourself a serious question: When you were in high school, what happened dating wise? Most of the jocks were pumping and dumping most of the women, a select number of guys had a "cute girlfriend" they were friends with, everyone else was a virgin. Now tell me, do most people change from their high school days?
My sister told me that pretty much everyone from my district's school ended up either divorced young or addicted to drugs.

mogs me, foids ghost me without even ask to be friends:kys:

Dude holy shit
1648907538046-png.596763

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back