Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So, I´m turning 32

C

Cloud66

Greycel
So, my birthday´s coming up. Turning 32, still a virgin, living at home. Just lost my job, which I hated anyway. Trying hard to cope but considering rope. For real. there´s no way out of this shitty life. Maybe I should just get the hell out of here, try my luck overseas, like Asia. Anyone advice?

It's over for you, I'd just go to sea and live like those backpacker scoundrel

Stay strong brocel. I love you man.

Cope or rope, thats all subhumans can do.

Also, you joined in 2019 but only started posting now. Why?

Many years forward!

32 and NEET, what is there to lose. He can always go back home.
Absolutely, I'm just saying. It won't make me happy, at least. Heck just like everywhere I go I'd get strange looks bc I look so weird

he probably has work and shit to do

Absolutely, I'm just saying. It won't make me happy, at least. Heck just like everywhere I go I'd get strange looks bc I look so weird
As a fellow 1/10 untermensch I share the same experience. People always glance at me for way too long because they are stunned by my decrepit face.

I was working when I first joined the site, thats not really an answer
Many users have a limited screen time and may feel a lesser need to socialize or find support on online forums. If there are no issues with what they post, they do not need to provide much of a reasoning.

At 32, I had become an alcoholic to cope with the loneliness.

I got sick and couldn´t cope. Yeah, nobody looks at me either. feels hopeless tbh

Many users have a limited screen time and may feel a lesser need to socialize or find support on online forums. If there are no issues with what they post, they do not need to provide much of a reasoning.
I suppose, just curious. There's several users who joined years back that just suddenly start posting now, seems a bit odd is all

another day another youngcel on kids.is

Stay strong brocel. I love you man.
Were here for you, No homo!

Pepe Hug - Asset

I suppose, just curious. There's several users who joined years back that just suddenly start posting now, seems a bit odd is all
Thats called a sleeper agent.

just brutal living an incel life. normally with your age u should have already settled down with a btch and have kids etc. instead u have never seen a women naked in rl. just brutal man.

So, my birthday´s coming up. Turning 32, still a virgin, living at home. Just lost my job, which I hated anyway. Trying hard to cope but considering rope. For real. there´s no way out of this shitty life. Maybe I should just get the hell out of here, try my luck overseas, like Asia. Anyone advice?
I hit 32 last year, similar situation. I'm on freefall towards the rope, I'm fed up of being treated as a cockroach.

You tried brother. If u want to rope its okay.

If I were you I would go to the forest and starve to death trying to survive.

Congratulations, fellow oldcel
full

I'm 45 and still coping Bro. Hope that helps. Anyway, I wish you good luck and may your dick get wet. Not just in the shower Bro.

You tried brother. If u want to rope its okay.

If I were you I would go to the forest and starve to death trying to survive.
What are you trying to do?

30's are the prime age for men

30's are the prime age for men
This is what I've noticed to be mostly true. If you're not shit at this age then it's truly giga over for you and life is over

I'm 45 and still coping Bro. Hope that helps. Anyway, I wish you good luck and may your dick get wet. Not just in the shower Bro.
Brutal

Not sure how incels on here made it past 35. I'm 22 and don't know how I'm gonna survive till the end of this year.

Not sure how incels on here made it past 35. I'm 22 and don't know how I'm gonna survive till the end of this year.
Inertia, mostly. One year going on the next, I can't even remember what happened last Friday let alone in two weeks time.
You just exist, it isn't living, but you are here.

I'm 23, but that is how I understand what happens. Eventually days, months, even years just go past.