Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee So I recently installed Instagram and...

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
...was just browsing it to see what the big deal is. I came across a meme that basically took the piss out of international women's day, so I peered into the comment section just to see some girls screeching about how they're better than men at everything and how they faced so much oppression. I was genuinely tempted to correct them on all that, but then realised it is pointless arguing with femgroids and normgroids in general. So I spared my braincells, moved on and got bored of insta and deleted it lmao.

Relevent pic

that has his own day every day

All men are expendable unfortunately while all waaamynz r queens dat need to b reespucted and protected !

Being less than average is death in this world boyo.
Yup, you gradually start losing it when ur less than average
All men are expendable unfortunately while all waaamynz r queens dat need to b reespucted and protected !
Wahmen suffer everyday. Don't u know they sometimes get catcalled??!

Yup, you gradually start losing it when ur less than average

Wahmen suffer everyday. Don't u know they sometimes get catcalled??!
Omg did you get called sweetie im literally SHAKING

Social media should be avoided like the plague

you see foids, fucking hate non chad man, we hanting them is just self defence

Omg did you get called sweetie im literally SHAKING
Once a balding pranjeet tried asking me for directions and I literally started shaking until he looked confused and walked away, women are truly the oppressed gender

so I peered into the comment section just to see some girls screeching about how they're better than men at everything

Again, it is all about them. They just cannot stop thinking about themselves. Truly egocentric.

I was genuinely tempted to correct them on all that, but then realised it is pointless arguing with femgroids and normgroids in general. So I spared my braincells, moved on and got bored of insta and deleted it lmao.

Good move.

Instagram is a cesspool.

Once a balding pranjeet tried asking me for directions and I literally started shaking until he looked confused and walked away, women are truly the oppressed gender
Omg big yikes sweetie r u okay? Silly ugly curry thinking he could ask you for directions TEEHEE

Instagram is only meant for fapping to jailbait nothing more.

delete the app asap