Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So I started college

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Despite it being a low class community college, I have seen some cute middle class foids. Sadly, none of them are in my class. With the shitty restrictions around the building, it's even harder to get to know people. So far i've been there for 2 days and I haven't really had a good chance to try and approach anyone but it's too soon to give up hope.
The problem is many of my classes will be online which greatly limits my chances of getting to know people.
I honestly hate the kikes who put these stupid fucking restrictions in place. I hope Gook-19 fucks them and as many boomers as possible. :feelsree:

Last edited:
Forget making friends during covid, wait until covid ends and you will be fine.

The only hope is surgery, even if you are mentalcel

Forget making friends during covid, wait until covid ends and you will be fine.
Who knows when kikes will give us our freedom back lmfao. Could be years. I've waited long enough. I want to ascend and i'm going to try my hardest. I need to act now

>ascending in college

lurk more.seriously you have not learnt anything about the blackpill.you are fucking deluded if you think you are going to get anything in college.maybe you are a fakecel or lost enough weight.

>ascending in college

lurk more.seriously you have not learnt anything about the blackpill.you are fucking deluded if you think you are going to get anything in college.maybe you are a fakecel or lost enough weight.
damn let him cope in peace.

>ascending in college

Just LDAR bROOoooo. AHhaha life is over, just shoot yourself in the head haha

There is some truth to people saying there's a "crabs in the bucket mentality" in the incel community. You can roll over and die if you want. Won't be me though.

Bruh my uni classes going online are the best thing that's happened to me in years. I guess it's because youre a freshman and still have hope of ascension.

After my first semester i finally truly realized i am mentally different from normscum in some fundamental way and wont be able to make any friends. Now i just want to finish my degree, tell my parents to fuck off for having the educational system do their parenting for them, and ldar & NEET until i bite a bullet.

But no, now that my classes are irl again i have to get turbomogged and suifueled by all these god damn couples and able-bodied chads and constantly reminded of my subhumanity. Fuck being truecel man

Bruh my uni classes going online are the best thing that's happened to me in years. I guess it's because youre a freshman and still have hope of ascension.

After my first semester i finally truly realized i am mentally different from normscum in some fundamental way and wont be able to make any friends. Now i just want to finish my degree, tell my parents to fuck off for having the educational system do their parenting for them, and ldar & NEET until i bite a bullet.

But no, now that my classes are irl again i have to get turbomogged and suifueled by all these god damn couples and able-bodied chads and constantly reminded of my subhumanity. Fuck being truecel man
I'm not even. I have to finish a year here before I start real college because I fucked up HS.
I dunno man. No matter how bad things are, you shouldn't give up hope before you actually finish uni. You won't get this chance again.

I'm not even. I have to finish a year here before I start real college because I fucked up HS.
I dunno man. No matter how bad things are, you shouldn't give up hope before you actually finish uni. You won't get this chance again.

Idk bud knowing youre gonna spend the rest of your life shitting in a bag and missing half your intestines since 14 is pretty fucking bad.

Do you honestly believe any amount of looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing and betabuxxing could compensate for this? (Not my pic btw)

Genuine question btw, i was thinking about making my own thread to ask it generally.

Idk bud knowing youre gonna spend the rest of your life shitting in a bag and missing half your intestines since 14 is pretty fucking bad.

View attachment 347332

Do you honestly believe any amount of looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing and betabuxxing could compensate for this? (Not my pic btw)

Genuine question btw, i was thinking about making my own thread to ask it generally.
Wait what? What does that have to do with anything?

View attachment 347332

Oh wait, you have that?

It's all cuz of me. World went to shits with covid after I first discovered blackpill. It made me so depressed, that covid happened. :feelstastyman:
You can roll over and die if you want. Won't be me though.

Wait what? What does that have to do with anything?

Oh wait, you have that?

Yes i do, since age 14. Like i said, over before it began. To be fair, you did say "no matter how bad things are"

>ascending in college

Who knows when kikes will give us our freedom back lmfao. Could be years. I've waited long enough. I want to ascend and i'm going to try my hardest. I need to act now
Better hurry bro

Postvaxx they'll all be d3d

That sucks really bad. How did it happen?

It's a long story. Ill probably just tag you when i write my origin story later tonight.

I didnt mean to shit on your point too much though btw. College really is the last chance to ascend for virtually everyone. For some though it really is just over. I guess only time can tell

Honestly, even though I don’t believe it’ll happen, I know being in college might be my last chance at having a normal life. I already wasted the last years going in and out of college, but this is my last chance. If I decide to drop out again then it’s over. If I graduate as a friendless KHHV then it’s over as well.

definitely high IQ

I honestly hate the kikes who put these stupid fucking restrictions in place. I hope Gook-19 fucks them and as many boomers as possible. :feelsree:
it's literally them telling normies in relationships to fuck each other raw and singles to go fuck themselves

this when it's mostly senior citizens at risk, and those they just allowed to get sick in huge numbers at nursing homes in order to inflate the death counts to justify the measures

it's literally them telling normies in relationships to fuck each other raw and singles to go fuck themselves

this when it's mostly senior citizens at risk, and those they just allowed to get sick in huge numbers at nursing homes in order to inflate the death counts to justify the measures
guidelines are basically telling women to keep their Chad rotation small lol

guidelines are basically telling women to keep their Chad rotation small lol
when i saw government guidelines telling the public to maybe avoid orgies for a little while, i basically lost 5 years of my lifespan

when i saw government guidelines telling the public to maybe avoid orgies for a little while, i basically lost 5 years of my lifespan
i went to the hospital and asked to be put on a ventilator

I don’t have a tiny bit of hope when it comes to ascension

>ascending in college

Nah dude, college is the best chance for an Incel. Most guys here are average looking autists anyways.

Good luck bro hope you ascend:feelsokman: