Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I told my sister who is in a dead end job to be a twitch streamer

A

Arab

Banned
-
My sister is in a dead end job and told her she would make more money if she became a twitch streamer. Shes only been doing it a week and made $0.

This seems harder than it looks.

Why did you say that? You want her to showing her ass and tits online?

she needs to show more cleavage then

My sister is in a dead end job and told her she would make more money if she became a twitch streamer. Shes only been doing it a week and made $0.

OK so what's the layout here, she playing a popular meme normie game? The picture in picture being of her as the bigger one. Low cut top, fake up? Talking about nonsense, has she linked her other shit like insta & whatever the fuck to link back to her twitch? Use 2d avatar crap if it's going nowhere, amazing how many guys will refuse thots but go gaga over the same woman if she has an anime avatar.

Tell her to make an OF. :lul:

OK so what's the layout here, she playing a popular meme normie game? The picture in picture being of her as the bigger one. Low cut top, fake up? Talking about nonsense, has she linked her other shit like insta & whatever the fuck to link back to her twitch? Use 2d avatar crap if it's going nowhere, amazing how many guys will refuse thots but go gaga over the same woman if she has an anime avatar.
twitter / insta into O F saturation
use a links website on insta for external links or you may get banned

dont be aggresive about your O F on twitter, same as insta , appear human "

There are too many twitch thots, it takes some time to collect enough simps to pay off.

Does she have big bewbs?

Tell her to become a prostitute, it's easier to make money in this profession

This only goes one way. You might aswell tell her to be a prostitute.

I ll trade you my female cousin for your sister. ,

A. why the fuck would you do that?
B. She just started she is not going to make money/get views on such a large platform without gaining traction by doing it for a while
C. it's hard to start on twitch and most bigger channels are either old guard from Justin TV days or came from another platform where they had a audience already like jewtube, insta, tik tok/vine(when that was a thing)

Lol at you faggots for thinking it's that easy. Market is saturated with thousands of dumb bimbos thinking they will be the next pokimane slut. You fell for the apex predator fallacy you critize feminazis so much for, you dumb ignorant niggers LMAO

Lol at you faggots for thinking it's that easy. Market is saturated with thousands of dumb bimbos thinking they will be the next pokimane slut. You fell for the apex predator fallacy you critize feminazis so much for, you dumb ignorant niggers LMAO
High IQ.
Bimbos have to be more creative now.

Lol at you faggots for thinking it's that easy. Market is saturated with thousands of dumb bimbos thinking they will be the next pokimane slut.

Exactly. Maybe with onlyfans she could make money easily if she's +6/10.

Exactly. Maybe with onlyfans she could make money easily if she's +6/10.
median onlyfans revenue was around $100, a stacy could definitively net more than 1k after some "work".

Telling your sister to show off her tits and ass online. Good job

He is literally responsible for turning her into a whore
Impossible. She was born that way.

Also, OP is a giga cuck.

High IQ.

The numbers always paint the true story. It's like anything else: For the top 1%, it's really fucking good. For the average, it's pretty shit. But all we're hearing about is the 1%.

Last edited:
Tell her OnlyFans is where the real money is at.

Bro there are literally toilets who sit there and drink alcohol while they talk to simps in chat.

Tell her to become a prostitute, it's easier to make money in this profession
>profession
>Sex worker

That is something a feminazi/cuck would say

>profession
>Sex worker

That is something a feminazi/cuck would say
Tbf, he didn't use the phrase "sex work." Today when people hear the word "professional" it conjures up images of going to school for so many years and being trained in the profession. But professional in the traditional sense simply means someone who does that thing for their livelihood. It doesn't implicitly confer any sort of status to use the word "professional." Calling a prostitute a professional is accurate and isn't cucked. It's just descriptive.

Tbf, he didn't use the phrase "sex work." Today when people hear the word "professional" it conjures up images of going to school for so many years and being trained in the profession. But professional in the traditional sense simply means someone who does that thing for their livelihood. It doesn't implicitly confer any sort of status to use the word "professional." Calling a prostitute a professional is accurate and isn't cucked. It's just descriptive.
Hm,i see

Link her here so that ITcucks lurking start to simp for her

yeah lmao imagine telling your sister to sell her body online
The only way he can redeem himself now is to pimp her out himself and male bank. He cornered himself into a polarizing cuck or based situation with no middle ground.

There are too many twitch thots, it takes some time to collect enough simps to pay off.

Jfl simps are a micro-currency on twitch ded srs foids are players and the rest of us are just ncps in the background

High IQ.

The numbers always paint the true story. It's like anything else: For the top 1%, it's really fucking good. For the average, it's pretty shit. But all we're hearing about is the 1%.
I literally tried to explain this shit to people and got told I was coping, tbh the idea that any woman can become a millionaire overnight on onlyfans is astroturf from the company and the media

Imagine promoting degeneracy.

I literally tried to explain this shit to people and got told I was coping, tbh the idea that any woman can become a millionaire overnight on onlyfans is astroturf from the company and the media
Where/when did you post about this?

Might as well just told her to be a prostitute

You need to have a knack for advertising yourself, good looks and an exceptional talent(even by foid standards) for attracting orbiters in order to be a boob streamer.

Ive literally been saying this for as long as I can remember too. It's like sub8copers trying to say tinder is IRL

Babes like this wouldn't be working if free money were that easy.

Whores with nice things are shilling themselves out for rich men and larp it up as "onlyfan" gains.
Hot girls who want to wageslave are specifically reserving their bodies for chad. There's simply too much pride for some of them to be letting a sub8male anywhere near their body.

Congratulations on pimping out your sister for cucks and orbiters to masturbate, also you're a pimp-cuck for your sister