Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I went to the club last night

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I got too drunk and am now hangovercel.

The alcohol helps tremendously with low inhib. I did hold a few conversations and dances in the general vicinity of females but otherwise they were already with boyfriends or were landwhales looking for Chad. I don't consider the night a total failure since I did get out of the house and did hold conversation decently (cope I know). Oh well, it's over.

I got too drunk and am now hangovercel.

The alcohol helps tremendously with low inhib. I did hold a few conversations and dances in the general vicinity of females but otherwise they were already with boyfriends or were landwhales looking for Chad. I don't consider the night a total failure since I did get out of the house and did hold conversation decently (cope I know). Oh well, it's over.
Were you alone?

Did you at least cop a feel on a hoe or 2?

When say goodbye (and think you're not gonna get anything) always go for the hug, it is still sociably acceptable (who knows for how much longer) and you can get a nice feel, especially if you like curvy girls like I do

JFL at "holding conversation".

If you were chad, femoids would have held your dick instead.