Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So in the near future incels like us can be arrested for having negative thoughts?

Canada is cucked. I’m sooo fucking glad I don’t live there

even worse here in the UK, most cucked place on the planet.

Jfl when mind reading technology strikes its over for thinkercels. One toxic masculine thought and you are an offender :soy:

This will continue to get out of control.

Will be funny if a Hitler type person takes power again and turns it on thots and libs.

Thinking about cheating on your husband? Off to jail with you! :feelskek::feelsthink:

Will be funny if a Hitler type person takes power again and turns it on thots and libs.

Thinking about cheating on your husband? Off to jail with you! :feelskek::feelsthink:
Not jail,they deserve death

Just be positive brah.

No incel should live in Canada.

a man can dream

Canada.

The jews are behind this

But will it apply to women? They think of killing heir husbands for chad, will cucks start saying it is misogyny?

Pedophiles are already having that happen to them.

yes, cucks will do anything to protect mlady
Tor is only hope for canadiancels

And North Koreacels
north koreans don't even have comuputers/ internet conection in the firs place, so SSH tunneling via simcard is their only hope

Silicon Valley will soon bring thought crime into the US like it is the UK and we’ll all be fucked.

Just say you have autsim and they can do nothing

If this comes to the U.S. We're fucked.

Not in the future.

Right now.

It happened to me 2 years ago.

more people that are unemployable -> more gangstalkers hired by the government to harrass normal or mostly-normal people