Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So let me get this straight

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
So while there are people(chads and foids) doing poses with ease and no stress (Yeah just that, pose for the camera)
F694d73b90977b02ebc6abeae263964f

87391f43ddbbb91880f254ddf1e26732

They are getting paid for that, isn't it stupid, they ARE BEING PAID FOR DOING NOTHING , nothing at all.
And yet they are seen as people who do INCREDIBLE EFFORTS and are overrated for just posing like some retards, I know they do exercise and eat healthy, but come the fuck on, they are just being paid for what normies have to do for their health. Isn't it clown :feelsclown: Basically the survive out of their beauty, so they are being paid for being "handsome"/"beautiful"
And the artists who have to tire themselves to death studying their stupid poses and practice them, get paid like shit and have no recognition.
And yet people say: hurrr durr T
hEY dEsRVE PRAISE iTS INcrediBAL tHat tHey Do ThIs, No MoDEL ShOULD GO unDERpAYEd.
When in REALITY THE ONES BEING
UNDERPAID/UNDERRATED ARE ARTISTS.
Honestly, these fuckers should pose for free, because the ones doing the job are the draftsmen, not some chad/stacy who doesn't have a single clue of art, and yet they act like the fanciest shit.
This is the world where you want to live?

EDIT: In some countries, cameramen/photographers are the ones who get the most profit. Which is good since that is a profession, not some dude/foid standing like aspergers or smtng.
That must be the paragon, let the models die and the artists enjoy of their profession!

Last edited:
cant read shit because I’m on classic dark

cant read shit because I’m on classic dark
This is what happens when you try to change font theme lol, when I wanted to make it to regular color theme, it just gave some cool grays colors which look like shit on my screen lmao.

They obviously worked harder you fucking retarded bitter incel!

So while there are people(chads and foids) doing poses with ease and no stress (Yeah just that, pose for the camera)
View attachment 383996
View attachment 383997
They are getting paid for that, isn't it stupid, they ARE BEING PAID FOR DOING NOTHING , nothing at all.
And yet they are seen as people who do INCREDIBLE EFFORTS and are overrated for just posing like some retards, I know they do exercise and eat healthy, but come the fuck on, they are just being paid for what normies have to do for their health. Isn't it clown :feelsclown: Basically the survive out of their beauty, so they are being paid for being "handsome"/"beautiful"
And the artists who have to tire themselves to death studying their stupid poses and practice them, get paid like shit and have no recognition.
And yet people say: hurrr durr T
hEY dEsRVE PRAISE iTS INcrediBAL tHat tHey Do ThIs, No MoDEL ShOULD GO unDERpAYEd.
When in REALITY THE ONES BEING
UNDERPAID/UNDERRATED ARE ARTISTS.
Honestly, these fuckers should pose for free, because the ones doing the job are the draftsmen, not some chad/stacy who doesn't have a single clue of art, and yet they act like the fanciest shit.
This is the world where you want to live?
View attachment 384002
EDIT: In some countries, cameramen/photographers are the ones who get the most profit. Which is good since that is a profession, not some dude/foid standing like aspergers or smtng.
That must be the paragon, let the models die and the artists enjoy of their profession!
male model's beard gives the illusion that he has a jaw. If you look closely he actually has no jaw at all.

Mogs all of us though regardless but still lol

Not even the cameramen deserves anything, learning a few poses and how to use a camera is so fucking cheap compared to the struggles of engineers/medics/lawyers etc.

Pay jobs with higher skills better, JFL at thinking holding a camera requires skill. Those people (both cameramen and "models") don't deserve shit. Get a real job.

The narrative about Chads and Stacies eating healthy and exercising is a cope

Stacy just undereats and has great insertions due genetics

Most of gymmaxxed Chads just blast roids, do half assed 45 minute bro splits and eat whatever cause their metabolism goes through roof when you are on gear

Gigachads like Nick Bateman don't even need gym, his frame mogs every gymcel

ed0f39365a677e31e9148f82ba029448.png

Not even the cameramen deserves anything, learning a few poses and how to use a camera is so fucking cheap compared to the struggles of engineers/medics/lawyers etc.

Pay jobs with higher skills better, JFL at thinking holding a camera requires skill. Those people (both cameramen and "models") don't deserve shit. Get a real job.
Holy fucking christ yeah, that's what I meant.
These models have intestines in their heads instead of a brain tbh.
The narrative about Chads and Stacies eating healthy and exercising is a cope

Stacy just undereats and has great insertions due genetics

Most of gymmaxxed Chads just blast roids, do half assed 45 minute bro splits and eat whatever cause their metabolism goes through roof when you are on gear

Gigachads like Nick Bateman don't even need gym, his frame mogs every gymcel
brootalpill