Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over So let's say you manage to ascend somehow..

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
You do all your surgeries, go to the gym and so on, you finally look somewhat „good“ and then you somehow manage to get a foid…You go on the first date with her, the first in your life..and then you sit there and have literally NOTHING, fcking NOTHING AT ALL to talk about because you have experienced NOTHING(no partys, no vacations, no ex gf‘s to talk about), u have NO hobbies, etc. etc. On top you r brain-fucked as hell and giga damaged because of the bullying from your youth. You've just been rotting away the best years of your life, do you want to tell her that or what? Its beyond over for us. I need to find a good cope..

That's a good question. I'm scarcely even interested in talking to people.

You do all your surgeries, go to the gym and so on, you finally look somewhat „good“ and then you somehow manage to get a foid…You go on the first date with her, the first in your life..and then you sit there and have literally NOTHING, fcking NOTHING AT ALL to talk about because you have experienced NOTHING(no partys, no vacations, no ex gf‘s to talk about), u have NO hobbies, etc. etc.

I've always said women judge you on your worst quality. So even after all the surgeries and shit, now you have to become a worldly individual with skills, social connections, cool lifestyle, personality, etc etc.

They want IT ALL.

i dont tell her shit and fuck her

I've always said women judge you on your worst quality. So even after all the surgeries and shit, now you have to become a worldly individual with skills, social connections, cool lifestyle, personality, etc etc.

They want IT ALL.
No. Its all looks. Many women send love letters to serial killers. LUST is the ONLY TRUE LOVE. Only can chad and provide it.