Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So my friend moved to Colombia

According to him, largerly a myth. Only problem if u get into drugs and shit with other gangs there. They dont give a shit about regular people.
Can you please tell me what Columbian city your friend lives in ?

Nope they are not, many of the girls he meet will ONLY have sex and nothing else. He literally have some girls show up at his apartment just to fuck for the night, then they go home.
...And hope he will call back.

It's like musical chairs, the foids want the "exotic" rarity from abroad, white euro women want blacks, sea women want white men.

African foids have a bunch of Chinese men giving 'em the dick.

Works for everyone except curries I guess.

This actually gave me somewhat of a hope for the future. Im a reasonble looking white guy, not good looking enough for white foids but decent looking.

If I dont get any girls here, as I havent for a long time now, I will probably take trips to south america or SEA, maybe settle down there eventually. I need to money-max more so I can afford it. You can be in your 40s and still get girls in their 20s in those countries, actually its somewhat expected, totally different culture than the west.

Ive realised the west is seriously poisoned, its not normal for this many men to go sexless and be frozen out by society.

I don't deny that being white is an advantage, what I deny is that you ONLY need to be white. A poor 3/10 white framecel with a crappy job will not be desirable just for being white. You can argue that the bar is lower for whites, there there still IS a bar.
sub4s are incel no matter what no one ever denied that. Some people like you dont know to pick up pn nuances

I will not believe you without any proofs.
Also Columbia is a shithole worse than thailand where you will robbed as soon you leave the tourist places.

I plan on doing this in Brazil and Japan when I get my hair transplant. mainly pumped for Brazil cause avg height there is 5'8" and the girls have top tier asses.
Don’t expect this shit to work in Japan my friend. I have run Tinder experiments in a lot of different countries. Japan is not like Thailand, Indonesia or the Philippines. It is as hard as, if not harder than, the West.

Colombia on the other hand has always been the place I would most like to run JBW game. The girls are GREAT and mog SEA noodlefoids into oblivion. And on Tinder the matches are maybe 75-80% as easy as SEA. I just have no real way to get there other than as a tourist and I wonder if girls might lose interest if they find that out. I was worried about the safety too but from research I think it’s not too bad if you choose the right city and take precautions. I also could possibly pass for hLateeno as a dark-looking whitecel.

Ethnic countries should close their borders and prevent whitecels to enter their countries, this is just humilliating to see hw cucked ethnic countries really are.

the last hope is SEA and this story is fake, in Latin America social dynamics are the same of USA and Europe

lol this is such bs, i set my tinder to Columbia and got like 2 matches.

Lifefuel for me because i have a latina fetish

Ethnic countries should close their borders and prevent whitecels to enter their countries, this is just humilliating to see hw cucked ethnic countries really are.
White countries should close theirs first.

Yeah man seeing it in my home country makes me reeee :feelsree::woke:

I will not believe you without any proofs.
Also Columbia is a shithole worse than thailand where you will robbed as soon you leave the tourist places.

You incels sometimes are your own worst enemy.