Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So the amazing feeling after the nutting yesterday didn't stay...

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Remember my post about feeling all pumped up and great after jacking off after 10+ days? well... I feel like shit now. Ended up jacking off twice later that day and now I feel like the lowest scum of the earth again. I'm not sure I will have the motivation to stop jacking off again in the next couple of months now damn it. Tests are coming hard next week, I'm about to graduate from high school without even holding hands with a girl, and then the goddamn IDF 3 year shit comes. I really think this is it. Might as well just LDAR and die

I graduated high school without even having a conversation with a girl that was not school related

High school? Get on our level, bruh.

Nofap is legit but once you start serial-fapping again...it destroy's you.

Nofap is legit but once you start serial-fapping again...it destroy's you.
I really don't understand how can it have long lasting effects though. Even if you do manage to pass 90 days you will still end up jacking off eventually.....and we all know one jerking leads to another...:feelsbadman:

I really don't understand how can it have long lasting effects though. Even if you do manage to pass 90 days you will still end up jacking off eventually.....and we all know one jerking leads to another...:feelsbadman:
Same. Im still trying to master it.

I graduated high school without even having a conversation with a girl that was not school related
I graduated secondary school and sixth form without having a conversation with a girl

I graduated secondary school and sixth form without having a conversation with a girl
middle school and elementary was even worse because i got bullied by the fucking females

It’s sad that I second this. High school years are just suicidefuel.