Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment so what exactly is the difference between red pill and black pill?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
both pretty much share the same philosophy. i hear a lot of people say "black pill means you give up and accept your fate" but theres a lot of users on this site who are still looksmaxxing, NTmaxxing, self improving and still hold on to hope they will get laid.

The red pill: just lift bro, get a haircut, take a shower, you'll get girls bro, just hold frame, it's just a shit test bro (giga coping)

The blackpill: it's over.

The red pill: just lift bro, get a haircut, take a shower, you'll get girls bro, just hold frame, it's just a shit test bro (giga coping)

so this means anyone here who is self improving or holding on to hope is actually a redpiller?

so this means anyone here who is self improving or holding on to hope is actually a redpiller?
100%. There are only 1% of truecels around here, for us there is no hope, looksmaxxing does not work, therefore, we are truly blackpilled. The others are mentalcels and they have high chances of escaping due to better looks. They're just redpilled mofos.

My take:

Blue pill - "there is no game"

Red pill - "I see the game and will beat them at it."

Black pill - "the only way to win is not to play"

Blue pill : NAWALT, it gets better, personality, inner beauty and other copes
Red pill : game trumps looks
Black pill : looks are everything

My take:

Red pill - "I see the game and will beat them at it."

Black pill - "the only way to win is not to play"

Red pill - "I see the game and will try to win, but won't"

Black pill - "I lost the game as soon as it started"

the red pill:
everyone is equal. everyone can succeed if they put effort in. you can fix all of your problems. just shower, lift, and be confident bro.
QRaybK2.jpg

the blackpill:
you either won or you lost. the game started and finished before you were born and there is nothing you can do. you are either good enough right now or you arent.
9dadebc7cf02261d7a2e64d73a6b8900.jpg

have yall ascended