Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SO WHAT I DID TODAY, I JUST FOUND OUT GIRLS WERE HAVING sex ON THE AMTRACK TRAIN TODAY!!!!!

• Thread starter blackpiller_incel
  • Start date
blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
yea dumb ass blonde bitch I was sitting next to, she was indicating little sign language when it's time for a person to have public train sex.

She kept on doing little hand gestures and movements signaling a person when it's time to get sumexually active.

So when this sexual shit started to arise? I never noticed it when I was BLUE pilled.

mogs me, HTN+ only of course.

Idk, I remember an Efrain sex tape that happened, so I assumed women are doing this on a regular basis
They aren't doing with ugly sub5's that's for sure. Not even your average man is getting this action on a train with a random foid.

Then how come the female bartender in Portland was kissing an ugly old guy?

Nonsense show pics, I bet none of them are below average looking, let alone truly sub4.

Ok

Screenshot 20221106 014524

No, it's not average guys get women. That's not oofy doofy it's common sense.

Black pill still.

Female selection aka preference.

You are basically realizing the truth they don't want you?

Women are whores of Babylon. Once they get a taste of freedom they want to be sodomised and leashed around naked like dogs fucking in every corner. This is their mentally, women are a devolved form that never had to grow because of the protection provided by men.

Women are whores of Babylon. Once they get a taste of freedom they want to be sodomised and leashed around naked like dogs fucking in every corner. This is their mentally, women are a devolved form that never had to grow because of the protection provided by men.

Yes I never noticed this when I was blue pilled?

So now that I'm black pilled i can notice who they are dating?

yea dumb ass blonde bitch I was sitting next to, she was indicating little sign language when it's time for a person to have public train sex.

She kept on doing little hand gestures and movements signaling a person when it's time to get sumexually active.

So when this sexual shit started to arise? I never noticed it when I was BLUE pilled.
you should've reported it, isnt public sex illegal ?

you should've reported it, isnt public sex illegal ?

Idk after the Efrain sex tape that happened in Pasco I thought girls were getting sexual in public places

Oofy doofy theory proved
oofy doofy = foid* finally finds out what she really wanted all along was to settle down with an everyday normal guy and use him as a beta bux.

*foid = indebted and bankrupt, post-wall, dry and used-up vagina, single moms with dopamine and oxytocin receptors so dysregulated she has zero pair-bonding capacity -- can't even bond with the three kids she's made with three different deadbeats. Completely jaded and terminally bored.

Coincidence: foids only "finds out" she "really wanted all along" an oofy doofy betabux type AFTER she has wasted her entire 20's fucking and sucking random anonymous Chads, frying her dopamine receptors with synthetic drugs in nightclubs followed by pump'n'dump action behind a trash dumpster in a back alley every single weekend for over a decade, and after rich playboys and Chads don't bother with her anymore due to the supply of younger meat, that's precisely when she "realizes" that one of her better-paid orbiters would make a "great husband" --- only for her to cheat, cuck, and divorce-rape him a couple years later, and he will likely pay child-support later to children that aren't even his.

This is "oofy doofy theory". It doesn't mean that a balding 30-something pot-belly betabux billy is more sexually desired than Chad, it only means that there are less Chads willing to settle down than foids demanding to settle down, therefore many foids will not pick singledom over the chance to exploit an oofy doofy betabuxxer she feels zero sexual desire for.

Last edited:
oofy doofy = foid* finally finds out what she really wanted all along was to settle down with a everyday normal guy and use him as a beta bux.

*indebted and bankrupt, post-wall, dry and used-up vagina, single moms with dopamine and oxytocin receptors so dysregulated she has zero pair-bonding capacity -- can't even bond with the three kids she's made with three different deadbeats. Completely jaded and terminally bored.

No oofy doofy when she wants someone with chemistry.

Not too attractive or unattractive

chemistry = Chad (when she's young and fertile)

chemistry = betabux (when she's decadent)

oofy doofy is just dual-mating strategy repackaged.

Idk you tell me women are actually having sex in public places