Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So, you think you have me figured out?

Incelluss

Incelluss

Recruit
★★
Everybody's quick to call me a groomer, I've noticed. An incel shows you a screenshot of one of my comments (taken out of context, something incels certainly love to do, see the blackpill theories), and all of a sudden you believe them.
So let's sort this out, shall we? And let me add all of the context back in, all the context incels conveniently left out, as they do, because incels would love nothing more than to see me dead and gone.
We all know incels are well known for using projection in every insult theyhave for us, and this is no exception. But seeing as projection by itself does not work for them, they tried to find something to help back it up. And what they found was a comment I made several months back, where I mentioned I knew a girl for 8 years.
That by itself meant nothing (other than a couple feeble attempts of "REEE U LIAR"). Fast forward a bit to this sub's Discord server, where despite my best efforts at making it private, some incels slipped through the cracks (isn't it interesting that incels CAN be quite charismatic, friendly and charming, but only choose to do so for nefarious purposes?)
On the server, the incels discovered the name of my ex, and started pestering her for information. She told them she had slept with me when she was 21 years old, and that occurred a couple years ago.
So now the incels had some numbers to work with. They figured if I had been dating this girl for 8 years (note that they assumed that 8 years meant I was dating her for that long), then by counting backwards from 21, you end up on 13.
That's where their information ended. Of course, that didn't matter, thanks to their math, they could just claim I've been grooming this girl since she was 13 so that's what they did. No more context was necessary for them, that's all they went with. They just filled in the gaps themselves. As they do.
So let me bring the rest of the context to this thing.
Yes, I have known this girl for 8 years. 8 years from this year, not from when she was 21. I've known her for 8 years, I didn't date her for 8 years. She and I started dating sometime after she turned 18. Before then, she was a member of an online gaming group I was a part of, and we both were in separate relationships during that time.
At no point did I groom her. We were acquaintances in that group, and I never considered dating her. I would never date anyone underage. For fuck sake, I do have common sense, I've spent the better part of these last couple years proving it.
Some time after she turned 18, she broke up in her relationship, and I broke up from my relationship a few months afterwards. A few months after that, she approached me and we started talking.
The only time we slept together was when she was 21. Last year, she broke up with me due to the distance between us.
Yes, the whole thing raises eyebrows with context, but I assure you, at no point did I ever groom anyone. I would never do that. That is disgusting. What's also disgusting is blindly believing an incel in your inbox spreading hateful lies about me when we all know incels regularly advocate rape and child trafficking themselves.
Nobody wanted to reach out to me about this whole thing. You believed the word of the guys who'd rape your daughter in a dark alley if they thought they could get away with it.
If you still want to believe the incels spreading this bollocks, even after they've been proven to outright lie about me, then I am sorely disappointed that you're more eager to let the incels win one than you are of finding the whole truth.

Reported for gay-post

Link to the original?

Adam it's you son?

Over for doogycels

epic larp post. awaiting your future amazing posts

Everybody's quick to call me a groomer, I've noticed.
I don't know who you are, but you should use spaces between paragraphs, hurts my brain.

I don't know who you are, but you should use spaces between paragraphs, hurts my brain.
This is AdvocateDoogys counter post to when he got banned from IT. Please take all complaints to him.

This is AdvocateDoogys counter post to when he got banned from IT. Please take all complaints to him.
I thought it seemed familiar.

If he's so confident he's being misrepresented why doesn't he just request to participate on the forum?

I'm sure mods will let him, there's no proof he's gotten laid in the last year anyway.

I thought it seemed familiar.

If he's so confident he's being misrepresented why doesn't he just request to participate on the forum?

I'm sure mods will let him, there's no proof he's gotten laid in the last year anyway.
Ask them, I'm sure it would be pretty good entertainment.

Everybody's quick to call me a groomer, I've noticed. An incel shows you a screenshot of one of my comments (taken out of context, something incels certainly love to do, see the blackpill theories), and all of a sudden you believe them.
So let's sort this out, shall we? And let me add all of the context back in, all the context incels conveniently left out, as they do, because incels would love nothing more than to see me dead and gone.
We all know incels are well known for using projection in every insult theyhave for us, and this is no exception. But seeing as projection by itself does not work for them, they tried to find something to help back it up. And what they found was a comment I made several months back, where I mentioned I knew a girl for 8 years.
That by itself meant nothing (other than a couple feeble attempts of "REEE U LIAR"). Fast forward a bit to this sub's Discord server, where despite my best efforts at making it private, some incels slipped through the cracks (isn't it interesting that incels CAN be quite charismatic, friendly and charming, but only choose to do so for nefarious purposes?)
On the server, the incels discovered the name of my ex, and started pestering her for information. She told them she had slept with me when she was 21 years old, and that occurred a couple years ago.
So now the incels had some numbers to work with. They figured if I had been dating this girl for 8 years (note that they assumed that 8 years meant I was dating her for that long), then by counting backwards from 21, you end up on 13.
That's where their information ended. Of course, that didn't matter, thanks to their math, they could just claim I've been grooming this girl since she was 13 so that's what they did. No more context was necessary for them, that's all they went with. They just filled in the gaps themselves. As they do.
So let me bring the rest of the context to this thing.
Yes, I have known this girl for 8 years. 8 years from this year, not from when she was 21. I've known her for 8 years, I didn't date her for 8 years. She and I started dating sometime after she turned 18. Before then, she was a member of an online gaming group I was a part of, and we both were in separate relationships during that time.
At no point did I groom her. We were acquaintances in that group, and I never considered dating her. I would never date anyone underage. For fuck sake, I do have common sense, I've spent the better part of these last couple years proving it.
Some time after she turned 18, she broke up in her relationship, and I broke up from my relationship a few months afterwards. A few months after that, she approached me and we started talking.
The only time we slept together was when she was 21. Last year, she broke up with me due to the distance between us.
Yes, the whole thing raises eyebrows with context, but I assure you, at no point did I ever groom anyone. I would never do that. That is disgusting. What's also disgusting is blindly believing an incel in your inbox spreading hateful lies about me when we all know incels regularly advocate rape and child trafficking themselves.
Nobody wanted to reach out to me about this whole thing. You believed the word of the guys who'd rape your daughter in a dark alley if they thought they could get away with it.
If you still want to believe the incels spreading this bollocks, even after they've been proven to outright lie about me, then I am sorely disappointed that you're more eager to let the incels win one than you are of finding the whole truth.
Ok GrAY

Looks like if he's banned from IncelTear he still has a platform on ProveTheIncelWrong

I guess because he makes the comic? Or am I getting mixed up?