Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious social anxiety

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
going to school in a few hours,, what can i do to lessen it? gay mom won't let me use phenibut or anything like that.

currently gonna take a bunch of L theanine and ashwagandha, probably even benadryl so i can maybe slow my heart rate

i'm literally trying to do anything i can

Be low inhib and talk about pedophilia like I do

going to school in a few hours,, what can i do to lessen it? gay mom won't let me use phenibut or anything like that.

currently gonna take a bunch of L theanine and ashwagandha, probably even benadryl so i can maybe slow my heart rate

i'm literally trying to do anything i can
just don't speak to anyone if you don't have to, i don't go out of my way to speak to randoms and i am not spoken to by randoms in return

This is easier said than done. But the way I calm myself is to think that nobody gives a shit about me anyways & vice versa from me to them.

just don't speak to anyone if you don't have to, i don't go out of my way to speak to randoms and i am not spoken to by randoms in return
and do you just do projects that they say you need a partner for alone? i have friends in 4 of my classes but that's only half

My psychologist gave me a pinwheel and taught me a "counting-breathing" technique many years ago. I used it often in the youth commune.

People Dont give a Shit about you , Just Dont go Out of your way trying to be sOcIaL and Shit.

Take some alcohol with you , that easily makes you Low.inhib and more Stress free

People Dont give a Shit about you , Just Dont go Out of your way trying to be sOcIaL and Shit.

Take some alcohol with you , that easily makes you Low.inhib and more Stress free
i would drink some but there's no alcohol at my house after my dad left

it's been like 2 years since i've been drunk, i drank a can of corona on new years but it didn't do much for me

i would drink some but there's no alcohol at my house after my dad left

it's been like 2 years since i've been drunk, i drank a can of corona on new years but it didn't do much for me
0,5 Liter dosnt do much after 1,3 it will easily kick in at 2 your partially Drunk :smonk:

0,5 Liter dosnt do much after 1,3 it will easily kick in at 2 your partially Drunk :smonk:
tbh doesnt matter cuz i have no access to alcohol

Just become selective mute. :feelsthink:

pulling up to the school wish me gooduck

it honestly gets better as you get older, when i was 21-22 it used to be so crippling i couldnt even make eye contact with people and would have a breakdown if i was in a large group of people.

now i have embraced the nihilism pill and dgaf what anyone thinks. :dab:

and do you just do projects that they say you need a partner for alone? i have friends in 4 of my classes but that's only half
i said don't speak if you don't HAVE to

i said don't speak if you don't HAVE to
oh ok lol

my 1st period teacher made me do an introduction at a podium but i came across low inhib and had a very small laughs

update: a girl talked to me, we had a small conversation. lifefuel

You need heavy jewpills: I too need them. :fuk:

going to school :feelskek:
drink few beers

CBD in high doses

People are anxious for reasons. 6'4" chads are by a miracle not plagued by this "mental" condition.

There is no way around it. Taking deep breaths can help. Mindfulness as well. You have to overcome it with age. Try to become aware of your body. Your body doesn't always do what you want.

My psychologist gave me a pinwheel and taught me a "counting-breathing" technique many years ago. I used it often in the youth commune.
Where did your thumbnail come from, I forgot where it was from.

ahbbh life is kinda hell this shit sucks ngl
update: shit only kinda sucks, feeling hella embarrassed rn

Last edited:
ahbbh life is kinda hell this shit sucks ngl
update: shit only kinda sucks, feeling hella embarrassed rn

I am afraid of going outside of my room on the weekends. I feel safe and secure while rotting on my bed.

Existence is fuckin hell and I want to go cold turkey with alcohol.