Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Social Proofing is more important then you think.

Which term describes your mental state the best?

• Jaded

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Empty

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Drawbacks of not being social proofed by foids:
- might as well be walking around with a giant neon green sign above your head that says AVOID that every foid can see for miles.
- Foids will refuse to touch you. Ever. They will hug the person right next to you, then skip over you like your a blackcel in line to get a medal in Nazi Germany. This has happened to me.

Benefits of being social proofed by foids:
- They will hug you when greeting you and saying goodbye, even if you are not their boyfriend
- They will playfully touch you when talking to you
- They will laugh at all your jokes, even if they aren't funny
- They will smile and laugh and play with their hair when talking to you
- Foids will see you as datable
- They will flirt with you even if they have a boyfriend
- If you are chad, they will have anal sex with you even if they have a boyfriend or are married.

its just a feedback loop. theoretically if you could intercept it you beat the system

I'm not sure what you mean I'm not an HighIQcel
girls like you, other girls take it as social proof and like you just based on that fact, other other girl sees them and does the same...
like that study where the monkeys bully each other into not pressing a button because they get an electric shock. then they turn off the shock and replace the monkeys one by one and the bullying continues even when theres no monkeys who were in originally, they just copy what the group did when they entered

- might as well be walking around with a giant neon green sign above your head that says AVOID that every foid can see for miles.
- Foids will refuse to touch you. Ever. They will hug the person right next to you, then skip over you like your a blackcel in line to get a medal in Nazi Germany. This has happened to me.

- They will hug you when greeting you and saying goodbye, even if you are not their boyfriend
- If you are chad, they will have anal sex with you even if they have a boyfriend or are married.
bro wtf ban this fakecel

these grAYs nowadays are crazy. please get the fuck out of here and visit reddit with your brainwashed bluepill blullshit

Im dead inside