Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over society actually wants you to rope.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its what no one tells you.

This is obvious. No one will understand us so they throe tantrums and point the finger at you for being ugly, autistic etc. At least we've accepted who we were. But we never point the finger at these Hypocrites. They look down on us. Make us and deem us as subhuman. Dont give them what they want. Keep coping and living. Fuck this world brocel

Love you brocel keep that head up

its what no one tells you.
feel ya
thats why i dont want to
like you are just feeding them
when you rope, they profit, they get to virtue signal about death
and act like they didnt contribute
like sometimes i think when my body fails, i will run into forest or some shit, i dont want them to get my meat so they can cry crocodile tears over my casket
this shit for the wolves man

This is as evident as water being wet.
> "They would rather see die then to see you fly"
Western society would rather see you die, than seeing you flying over to SEA and be happy over there.

>"Marche ou crève" translated from French it means "Walk or die"
French society expects from you to walk the wageslavery way and to provide taxmoney for the feminists. If you don't walk that way, they want you to die.

you could argue they want alive for their own amusement and to be good goys

What they actually want you to do is shut up.

The only reason Society doesn't want us to kill ourselves because we're viewed as an asset for the state we have the ability to work and be used by the system they don't care about our pain and suffering they don't want to hear us bitch about our predicament but they want to Keep Us Alive to make the rich richer and for us to pay taxes

I think they want white people gone. So if they top themselves then that speeds that up.

As for non-white people... I don't think they particularly want them to do it. However a weak population is probably easier for them to control.