Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious society's going to collapse

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
society's going to change massively in the next coming decades. because of the quantity of people through immigration and just population growth in general we'll live in a new industrial revolution where corporations will have all the power and there will be no social safety nets.

this might sound like a blackpill but we should use this as a whitepill because if we can make enough money we can oppress toilets and chads by being mean monopoly men factory owners and just fire them or landlordchads and evict single women. i'm going to make money from my youtube channel and then im going to buy property then im going to be a property owning chad that rapes on the daily :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsUnreal:

Yes. You will see massive, sweeping changes in your lifetime. Things are just getting started, boyo.

OP:
This is me the past few years v0 qzcuxqyekqfc1

nice goal grAY
thanks it's either get raped or end up on the streets for toilets in my apartment complexes. i'm a neet rn with 600 euros in debt to food delivery apps but once i have that paid with my youtube money i will be big

The next few years will be quite tumultuous. The election alone will have tons of drama.

Youtube channel?

Nah, hell is far more stable an equilibrium than civilisation. Society doesn't just collapse like that. We are facing a crisis of unprecedented importance, but it's about technological progress making us more powerful, not disgenics and mismanagment of human capital making us less competent.

The third world lingers on, despite the corruption, disfunctionality, the murders and violence and misery. It can get much worse than we have it before it has to get better.

The West is gonna collapse is cope, a wishful fantasy. The rest of the world is not better, it's worse. China is corrupt and facing both demographic and financial crises. Africa is Africa. W/e second or thrid world nation climbs it's way to first world status will face many of the issues we are struggling with right now and they will have to do it with lower quality citizen at their disposal.

Way before the long-term consequences of our current crimes against decency and fairness and justice come to us we will likely have doomed ourselves to extinction by ignoring the one issue that truly matters most from an overall, all-time utility perspective.

AI AI AI

America is already collapsed because there is widespread social disease.

If the people go down the nation goes down. Its as simple as that.

Look at how corrupt, low trust, inefficient, poor, dirty, and violent black and brown nations are. Well, thats where we are and it will only get worst from here on out.