Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Soda make everything better

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I felt horrible and tired... like I might as well be dead. Then I started to drink a soda and feel so alive :panties:

its too sugary i dont like it

20210111 183836

Soda tastes like shit in the UK. Pepsi used to taste good before they halved the sugar content. If I wanted less sugar, I'd fucking buy diet.

Jfl at spiking insulin and ur bg while ldaring

Lifefuel for kidney stonecels

When I drink a lot of soda I feel less masculine and more gay for some reason. Idk how else to describe it

Testosterone levels dramatically decrease almost immediately after sugar consumption due to the rapid release of insulin in the body. Men with chronically low testosterone can experience a number of issues including increased body fat, loss of muscle, poor sexual performance, osteoporosis, difficulty concentrating, memory loss and poor sleep. In women, continually low testosterone can lead to lethargy, loss of muscle mass and strength, loss of libido, low motivation and mood.

prefer coffee myself tbh and if not wanting to wake up so much and just feeling like shit in general then its time for beer instead

One of my favorites

eee93643-0f93-4968-800e-705388495997_1.e9dcb3ef5a63f4b3be65536706ba1cea.jpeg