Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel soft HUUUWHITE underbelly MENTALcel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ophgqKm1J4

IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS, I SERIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COME HERE. IF YOU COULD FAKE BEING A NORMIE YOU CAN FUCK ON THE APPS LIKE A SCUMBAG. BEING A NORMIE IS SO FUCKING EASY ALL YOU DO IS LIE CONSTANTLY AND COPY PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU, AND TREAT PEOPLE INFERIOR TO YOU LIKE THEY ARE INFERIOR. IF YOU DO THIS AS AN UGLY ITS EMBARRASSING. ANY SHORT BROWN ETHNIC INCEL CAN CHADFISH WITH THIS PHENOTYPE AND GET THE BITCHES TO DO ALL KINDS OF RETARDED SHIT.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS CHAD TIER WHITE FAKECELS THAT GO ON INTERVIEWS AND NEVER TRUE INCEL SAINTS LIKE WILKES MCDERMID. THE FACT THAT GOOD LOOKING FAKECELS HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING ON CAMERA IS A PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT UNDERMINES OUR CAUSE. ITS ALMOST AS THOUGH THESE FAKECELS ARE AS FAKE AS THEIR PERSONALITY AND JUST WANT ATTENTION BY BEING A GOOD LOOKING INCEL LIKE EVERY OTHER WHORE THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE NO FRIENDS ON TIKTOK

Last edited:
He Mogs me hard, fakecel fuck

IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS, I SERIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COME HERE. IF YOU COULD FAKE BEING A NORMIE YOU CAN FUCK ON THE APPS LIKE A SCUMBAG. BEING A NORMIE IS SO FUCKING EASY ALL YOU DO IS LIE CONSTANTLY AND COPY PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU, AND TREAT PEOPLE INFERIOR TO YOU LIKE THEY ARE INFERIOR. IF YOU DO THIS AS AN UGLY ITS EMBARRASSING. ANY SHORT BROWN ETHNIC INCEL CAN CHADFISH WITH THIS PHENOTYPE AND GET THE BITCHES TO DO ALL KINDS OF RETARDED SHIT.

Go to Pattaya I saw Korean and Asian niggas there on video so just go and buy gogobargirls and fuck them

Give up on ascending, embrace the pattayamaxxing

It's over

nigga got hallow cheeks by anorexic jewmaxxing

They choose to do interviews with better looking incels on purpose. They are basically saying: “See? it’s all in the head for them.” and then the average normiefag will believe that all inkwells look like this.

Go to Pattaya I saw Korean and Asian niggas there on video so just go and buy gogobargirls and fuck them

Give up on ascending, embrace the pattayamaxxing

It's over
And get std and aids for free

It's because of media interviewing normie-looking inpersonnators that all the soys go on with the "it's just your personality" lies.

It's because of media interviewing normie-looking inpersonnators that all the soys go on with the "it's just your personality" lies.
ITS SO INFURIATING WE ARE INVISIBLE. FAKECELS CAUSE INCEL ERASURE

"Involuntary celibate"? Wydm he look like a model???

He Mogs me hard, fakecel fuck
For me, he's not really 'incels', he looks regular normfag with autism.

So normfag believe how incels look like this, and blaming them for their 'personality' Jfl

He's annoying fakecel and mogs us all but this is what catches normies' attention and makes them feel "empathy". Imagine how many foids would suddenly start to care if some chads started publicly calling themselves incels or saying, that they like it when a woman pays attention to us

They choose to do interviews with better looking incels on purpose. They are basically saying: “See? it’s all in the head for them.” and then the average normiefag will believe that all inkwells look like this.
Nailed it, false media representation.

And get std and aids for free
The bar girls get tested every 3 months, also If you're giga paranoid you can go to std clinic and have test results back in 30mins on any girl you want.

And you can use condom etc obviously.

The std is nice excuse, I used it too when I was coping ill still ascende one day.

My copes are over, unlike all of you fakecel niggers I am almost a 30yr old incel virgin. It's over for me, time to matrixmaxx in Pattaya then join the Pattaya flying club.

The bar girls get tested every 3 months, also If you're giga paranoid you can go to std clinic and have test results back in 30mins on any girl you want.

The std is nice excuse, I used it too when I was coping ill still ascende one day.

My copes are over, unlike all of you fakecel niggers I am almost a 30yr old incel virgin. It's over for me, time to matrixmaxx in Pattaya then join the Pattaya flying club.
Good luck bro, make sure to enjoy yourself there. I’ll be soon joining:smonk:

The whores down there will fuck anyone, it's just business I saw curry channels pulling freelancers and bar girls, I'm talking about pajeet looking mfkers with fat belly, pushing 40+.

The whores just want money, all make believe. But damn it beats living this fucked up life.
Good luck bro, make sure to enjoy yourself there. I’ll be soon joining:smonk:

Just run through your money then go balconymaxx.

Not a bad place to die tbh, I see now why so many do it.

The whores down there will fuck anyone, it's just business I saw curry channels pulling freelancers and bar girls, I'm talking about pajeet looking mfkers with fat belly, pushing 40+.
Jfl, I saw that too

If he can ascend, then I am sure most can do too.

Oh God, sigh I was wondering how long before this video would come.

It's literally NEVER an actual incel it's always some white normie who is at all worst normie tier

Lmao incel my ass, mogged again

Oh God, sigh I was wondering how long before this video would come.

It's literally NEVER an actual incel it's always some white normie who is at all worst normie tier
This is the average whitecel here.

Even though half of incels are ethnic they'll NEVER bring on someone that is non white because they need to paint the narrative of the "dangerous lonely white male".

This guy mogs me into another plain of existence. Fuck this.

This is where the "incels aren't even that ugly when you see them" narrative comes from btw. These people have never seen an incel in their lives.

This is where the "incels aren't even that ugly when you see them" narrative comes from btw. These people have never seen an incel in their lives.
A real incel would never be invited much less appear on this channel

Whites are the most mentally fragile people on the planet.

I get it now. This is what women think of when they think of 'incel'. They think of a white edgelord HTN. They don't think of guys so ugly that society won't take them seriously. That must be why they belittle and talk down our problems so much, right?

I get it now. This is what women think of when they think of 'incel'. They think of a white edgelord HTN. They don't think of guys so ugly that society won't take them seriously. That must be why they belittle and talk down our problems so much, right?
Just look at the comments. Lots of normies saying he doesn't even look bad and just needs to work on his personality.

Just look at the comments. Lots of normies saying he doesn't even look bad and just needs to work on his personality.

Also lots of people saying he's autistic. NT pill.

Awesome, rock on!!

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS CHAD TIER WHITE FAKECELS THAT GO ON INTERVIEWS AND NEVER TRUE INCEL SAINTS LIKE WILKES MCDERMID. THE FACT THAT GOOD LOOKING FAKECELS HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING ON CAMERA IS A PROBLEM, BECAUSE IT UNDERMINES OUR CAUSE. ITS ALMOST AS THOUGH THESE FAKECELS ARE AS FAKE AS THEIR PERSONALITY AND JUST WANT ATTENTION BY BEING A GOOD LOOKING INCEL LIKE EVERY OTHER WHORE THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE NO FRIENDS ON TIKTOK

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@GeckoBus vibecheck?

I noticed the shoulders as well
Mark said he was tall so it's confirmed. I watched the whole thing. It was pretty boring and he was just rambling.

I jerked off to homeless woman stories like this one

View: https://youtu.be/v1sT44x4BXw?feature=shared

I would of daTed her took her in washed her got her off drugs all for her to just hop on another druggy brads dick for cocaine a
Nd free tattoos

@mlcurrycel i do actually act like him IRL kinda, like his voice and how he does not make eye contact, its just that im fucking ugly, ethnic and i have a hunchback

@mlcurrycel i do actually act like him IRL kinda, like his voice and how he does not make eye contact, its just that im fucking ugly, ethnic and i have a hunchback
I'm just like this white fakecel, except ugly

That guy has some sort of autism or something related, you can tell from the voice, weird movements, posture and rambling.

Plus you ethnics call any white that is not trucel a chad. He has meh prey eyes with dark circles, bad lips, narrow face, narrow nose, he's a 5 at best. His teeth seem too big for his mouth as well.

from comment section

This is an insidious and deliberate attempt to distort the normie's view on incels.

looks like the kinda bitch that goes AYAYAYAYAYAYA while charging you with a tomahawk
Reminds me of the native American whore from that area who blueballed me. Her dad lived on the reservation...jfl