Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Somalicel, 20, stabbed to death in London whilst whiteknighting for an 82 year old pre world war 2 roastie.

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
FBB18AF7 8983 46E5 92CE 6108598644C1

Wow, it's usually Somalis and Pakis stabbing old women to death, while Britbongs doing nothing.:feelsUgh:
The turn of events is without precedence.

This is what is awaiting for every single white knight who still wants to defend m'ladies at any cost :feelsdevil:

This is what is awaiting for every single white knight who still wants to defend m'ladies at any cost :feelsdevil:
they still will never learn, he'd probably do it again. :feelsclown:

they still will never learn, he'd probably do it again. :feelsclown:
yeah their thirst for pussy combined with bluepilled hopes is covering up their proper perception of reality. Such is a fate of simp who can't control his urges and think of foids as pure creatures

Why was an old lady being stabbed anyway, what the fuck is going on in London

Why was an old lady being stabbed anyway, what the fuck is going on in London
It's a shithole. Stabbings happen all the time. Blacks are generally the ones doing all the stabbing and it's fortunate that they mainly target their own.
London used to be ok pre 2000 but then en masse immigration caused it to become a breeding ground for undesirables. Now it's unrecognisable.

Imagine simping for a literal granny lmao, she is 60+ years older than him.

Wow, it's usually Somalis and Pakis stabbing old women to death, while Britbongs doing nothing.:feelsUgh:
The turn of events is without precedence.
This right here is the only reason why you're hearing of it in the news.
If it were the other way around (as is the case 99% of the time) the perpetrator's name gets conveniently hidden.

If it were the other way around (as is the case 99% of the time) the perpetrator's name gets conveniently hidden.
quantum computer IQ

If I didn't make myself clear earlier, I'm gonna do it now.
Crimes commited by True subhumans (Pakis, Sodomalis and such) are definitely very numerous and general public in the UK is aware of the problem despite media cover-ups. A Somali standing up for a British is new to me. That's what I meant earlier. Got it?

If I didn't make myself clear earlier, I'm gonna do it now.
Crimes commited by True subhumans (Pakis, Sodomalis and such) are definitely very numerous and general public in the UK is aware of the problem despite media cover-ups. A Somali standing up for a British is new to me. That's what I meant earlier. Got it?
There’s a lot of subhumans within the white British population too

she was going to die anyway soon, dumb move tbh

London = incel/wk/simp capital = hell

There’s a lot of subhumans within the white British population too
Yes, for example.: Chavs, Polish dresiarze, Romanian pickpocketers, leftists.
Here, we're talking about more violent ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back